krame

Glock Picture Thread

fDuEVel.jpg

I picked up a Stark Arms for free from a friend who was cleaning out his gear room. Unfortunately propane/green gas is illegal here in Japan and performance on 134a is *suitcase*: Only 8 shots per mag fill. I'm trying to figure out a way to get it working. I know for a fact it isn't the metal slide, because WE Glocks perform fine on 134a here. Not sure if it's the recoil spring or valve that needs tweaking. 

• Like 1

Push the valve to vent the gas.. Hold it as you are charging the mag for the first few seconds so that the gas entering the mag pushes any unwanted air out of the mag.. 

Here's my method. Quick puff of gas into an empty magazine, like 0.2 seconds :P

Then dump that gas by forcefully pressing the valve. Then fill again until the gas bottle almost goes silent.

Chugs up gas like an alcoholic at an open bar :D

Should give the same result as above. Not sure about filling gas in the mag and holding the valve for "a few seconds"

Seems like a lot... :o:P:D 

Edited by NonEx

got myself a Detonator "SilencerCo" threaded outer Barrel for my Agency G17. Also I re-stippled the frame with some stippling tools I bought from RougeSystem087

eEvBq9.jpg

Sl6QzV.jpg

My latest Zev project, finally got the Zev trigger & magwell from ready fighter

GlDRbZ.jpg

cyFuI3.jpg

• Like 8

I think maybe I will have to send my Agency build frame to you DJ for some stippling love :D

Sure, no problem. First one is free of charge ;) Edited by Dj_komodo
  • Like 1

Well... what can I say? :DThank you sir!

Just a heads up, I don't think the spec is right on these, it ended up cracking the slide on my KJW, but that was a plastic slide so of you have the metal it should be fine.

I've run that in an abs slide just fine? Are you sure it was the barrel that did it? They're KJW barrels, not 3rd party ones.

Worth noting that the suppressor thread is permanent on that barrel, it's not a screw in part like the WE one.

Finally put together a Gen4 Glock 22 from Marui's latest model tonight. Picture tomorrow

How are those WE ABS mags Got Wood?

They're good actually. They weigh next to nothing, 5 mags weighs nearly as much as 1 metal one. They're solidly built, and I got them to see how they act in the winter months. Firing round out of them as quickly as I could didn't seem to have any effect.

I did have a problem with 2, where the gas came out of the fill valve. However, it died off and eventually sealed, before going empty. So I'm not sure if there's some form of safety feature on these valves given the construction of them.

That looks awesome just got my TM Glock 22 tempted to Gen 4.

Can you swap the TM guts into a WE as the slide says Gen 4?

Curlyboy

The frame is an HK3P one, so it should work. You won't have room for the original serial number plate in there though, it pushes the front of the forward slide insert up ever so slightly and causes jamming of the slide.

Nothing from the slide will fit. The only parts that will work is taking the frame and swapping all TM parts into it.

I'll use it for a few days of solid gaming before saying it's definitely fine tbh, just in case.

Edited by Got Wood?