Glock Picture Thread

Lack of aftermarket parts? For KWA Glocks? You are aware that KSC and KWA Glocks are the same thing, right? Any parts made for a KSC Glock will fit a KWA Glock.

Airsoftextreme has KWA Glocks. All the Hong Kong retailers like Airsoftglobal, Unco, etc. have KSC Glocks. They are not going anywhere.

Edited by ruchik
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Is that a KWA G19? I don't recall them having serial plates, correct me if I'm wrong.

On another note, I've noticed that KWA's website no longer features the M series (Glock series). Are these going out of production, and if so, does anybody know where I could get a G19, preferably of high quality. I wish TM made one, as I'm much more comfortable with the G19. And with a somewhat lack of aftermarket parts, should I just give up and get a G17 instead?

Yes they do have serial plates...it's just something that is easily missed.

KWA seem to have halted production on their Glocks...can't get hold of them in the UK at the moment anyways, which I was quiet annoyed about. After selling 4 of mine, I decided I wanted another one!

Sorry to ask questions here but it's just a quick one :D

If you polished a TM Glock 17 slide stop would it tarnish in the way that a polished slide would tarnish or would it be OK? I don't think it would but Im sure someone knows for sure.

I suppose just fine sandpaper would do the trick?

Ta.

Edited by chris u'5
I have polished other TM controls (P226's ones mostly) and they do dull up after some handling.

I ended up putting automotive clear coat on mine to keep them nice and shiny.

Thanks Rom.

Can I ask what you used to polish the controls initially?

You're a good man Romulus.

Thanks for the help :D

I don't own a Dremel but I was thinking that something like that with a polishing attachment would do a pretty good job but I'll just go for the sandpaper option though.

Edited by chris u'5

Hey guys. Got few questions for KSC glock parts. (been TM lover, but going back to KSC)

1. Guarder mag catch.

Is this extended length or standard?

2. Pro-Arms OD frame.

Is it proper "OD colour"? Because it seems bit too light from pics I have seen on the internet.

Thanks in advance.

I didnt shoot that gun much before I shipped it off so I really cant comment on the sight picture. I personally liked the stock sights better...

The Comp is a custom one I has a member on the forums fab up for me. It has 14mm CCW threading so it can screw onto a Guarder threaded outer.

@hungry110

Please don't quote on pics unless it is absolutely necessary.

FYI that's OD frame Junior has. So if you want either OD or TAN frame, just buy Pro Arms frame. Mine is on its way for my Glock 34. :D