krame

Glock Picture Thread

I think I'm going to need a few "thumb rests" thingies for my glocks.

Problem, I don't know the exact name of the item...

Racingmaniacs, any help on that matter? Please? :3

Anyone know what the deal is with the complete lack of tacticool G19 slides right now?  I know A1A was banging them out without a license and I guess Redwolf is responsible for stopping those.  No one else seem to be doing SAI/Zev/TT slides with RMR cuts e.t.c.  What's going on? 

DJ, I love you man, and I usually like your builds and stippling, but that frame looks pretty dang bad :o

Had a drink too many while stibbling? :P

Maybe just the green frame that doesn't take stippling too well.

hitman, yeah, I agree. Lots of 17s and 34 kits coming out but dang near nothing for the Glock 19s.

I would guess it's because the Glock 19 is a bit of a bastardization/mashup of TM/KJW/WE spec parts and it's easier to just go with the straight spec TM 17/34 standards.

I wish A1A would do more kits. I have their SAI RMR and AGC RMR 19 slide kits and they are really nice :)

Edited by NonEx

I like the frame work up there. Also that's a cool slide....

Is that an ambi safety?

I'd be curious once the "licensed" Glock came out there will be more G19 stuff. Seems like a lot of the RS stuff people are focusing on the 19 size because its a better carry gun size. 

Holster question, anyone has a "TM Spec" solution for a pancake style kydex holster for a G34? TM slide, even this aftermarket one is wider than RS slide. The T-Rex Arms one I got works fine now after some heating and extra spacers for the screws, but it still rubs the top of the slide a bit. For aesthetic reasons though I kinda prefers the look of a pancake style construction :

167037225.u6baIkb7.DSC07326_DxOs.jpg

My G17 has a Raven Concealment holster for G21, which RS slide is slightly wider than the TM G17. There is a G34 size .45 Glock, the G41, but that specifically has a "narrow slide" which according to Glock is the same size as their 9mm slide(unlike the G21). So the trick of ordering a .45 holster for a TM won't work. One other option I guess is to get a OTG like the HK45 above for a G21 and cut the front of the holster off like I did to the OTG USP holster here to fit a 1911 with TLR1, the holster really get its retention from the light so that doesn't matter a whole lot....I just feel bad doing that to a $100 holster...

167042492.g7WrymLe.DSC07232_DxOs.jpg

Not entirely satisfied with the framework on this bad boy, first time testing doing borders... Have a new frame incoming :)

CU92uc.jpg

What tool did you use to create the impressions?  The dimples look (a) too close together and (B) too shallow. 

My 22 with my custom printed 130mm Osprey

Looks great, where did you source that red dot and mount from, and how do you find it?