Glock Picture Thread

Nice!

Are those the North East sight set, or whatever they are called? Had my eye on them but couldn't really justify getting a pair "just because" since they are like $85 USD.

Gonna have to grab me one of those Volante nozzle for my Glock 19 steel build :) 

Edited by NonEx
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Dj_komodo said:

come on man, you can't really ask me that question:D I love each one exactly the same

Ha.  I thought you might struggle with that.  As long as you give them all equal attention heh.

• 2 weeks later...

ZeZfn5z.jpg

......Ignore the rifle? :P

The Glock is still a work in progress but it took me a while to go ahead with the 6 second mount project given the rear sight on the TM Glock slides aren't dove tail mounted and I am a stickler for details....so I don't want the sights on the slide if I run a 6 second mount.

The slide is an expensive Guarder 2016 slide; with proper dovetail cuts for the rear sight.  That means you can't see the screw for retaining the BBU to the slide.  I gotta say the new Guarder slides are very nice, and the price matches the quality too; it was around the same price you would expect of a Prime or Nova slide, but it does come with a few more things like a BBU with a plastic rear plate.

The frame is an HK3P one, and I didn't put the ALG Magwell onto the gun because the stock WE Glock magazine baseplates don't work with the magwell.  I'm hoping getting some extended mag base plates might make it work (do not that the TTI ones won't work because of the mag base pin at the back of the mag once you use the TTI mag base).  The red dot is an Ace1Arms T2 copy, which is real nice, and pretty much externally the same as a real T2 (I've got a real T2 I compared side by side with).

The BBU I'm currently using is Volante's, and I'm hoping that I can run an extended inner barrel through the suppressor and the BBU would allow enough gas into the barrel to propel bbs out of the gun at around 1.3J.  This Glock will be my primary for outdoor pistol-only games in Hong Kong.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, intinerious said:

......Ignore the rifle? :P

The Glock is still a work in progress but it took me a while to go ahead with the 6 second mount project given the rear sight on the TM Glock slides aren't dove tail mounted and I am a stickler for details....so I don't want the sights on the slide if I run a 6 second mount.

The slide is an expensive Guarder 2016 slide; with proper dovetail cuts for the rear sight.  That means you can't see the screw for retaining the BBU to the slide.  I gotta say the new Guarder slides are very nice, and the price matches the quality too; it was around the same price you would expect of a Prime or Nova slide, but it does come with a few more things like a BBU with a plastic rear plate.

The frame is an HK3P one, and I didn't put the ALG Magwell onto the gun because the stock WE Glock magazine baseplates don't work with the magwell.  I'm hoping getting some extended mag base plates might make it work (do not that the TTI ones won't work because of the mag base pin at the back of the mag once you use the TTI mag base).  The red dot is an Ace1Arms T2 copy, which is real nice, and pretty much externally the same as a real T2 (I've got a real T2 I compared side by side with).

The BBU I'm currently using is Volante's, and I'm hoping that I can run an extended inner barrel through the suppressor and the BBU would allow enough gas into the barrel to propel bbs out of the gun at around 1.3J.  This Glock will be my primary for outdoor pistol-only games in Hong Kong.

Is the silencer also a ace 1 arms, if so don't they come with extended inner barrel ?

2 hours ago, k.a said:

Is the silencer also a ace 1 arms, if so don't they come with extended inner barrel ?

The silencer's a North East Airsoft Surefire clone, they come as a mock suppressor only so there's no extended inner barrel for it.  Right now I'm going to salvage a stock TM MWS barrel which will fit the threaded barrel + suppressor setup.  Need to 3D print a barrel spacer for the suppressor though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting ready for my next build. Probably a compensated G19 but might go with G17. Anyone have any experience with the dynamic precision or strike industries compensators?

I really want to get a G42, but it looks like I’ll have to wait until the Umarex/VFC ones are more readily available. 

• 3 months later...

Still needs a few finishing touches, but the world's hardest-to-holster pistol is now largely complete.

Guns Modify trigger assembly, steel hop-up unit and frame pins, UAC stainless steel internal pins, Guarder steel everything else. The only remaining TM part is #G17-19, the front chassis retaining screw. Fitted with ACM Six Second mount, T1 and XC1, and Guns Modify lens protector which will soon be replaced to prevent fouling on the G17 slide's front sight. Vicious kick with APS CO2 magazines, which will be modified for liquid CO2 refill in a DevilHunter-esque manner.

Q1Oyqzj.jpg

j01wHTW.jpg

Apologies as usual for the horrible iPhone photos...

I also have a PGC aluminium slide and outer barrel (threaded, so the extended inner doesn't stick out) for when I'm not allowed to use CO2 and need something a little less demanding.

• Like 4

My all-sort-of-bits Glock 17, that I use for 3-gun APSC.

It has given me so much heartache, but when it works it shoots well.

Started life as a twenty five quid Army R17, but nearly everything has been replaced. Ready Fighter MOS kit, real Glock RMR plate. GunsModify and Guarder everything else, inside and out. Oh, a Crazy Jet barrel too.

I have an ARC Comp for posing, but it is a royal pain in the bum actually shooting with it.

32937985928_d77ec5b093_c.jpg

45898699325_c7a7658d0b_c.jpg

Looks nice with an X300, but a pain to holster. Running a Safariland 579 GLS on the UBL at the moment.

Must have been through several shops fixing and replacing bits, so let''s see how long it last this time 🙄

Edited by Delta_Knight
  • Like 2
On 1/21/2019 at 1:12 AM, Wingly_Actual said:

I probably asked a while back, but has anyone used Volante's BBU with a steel slide and CO2 mags?

Yep, the G34 up there runs a steel slide (when it's a G34), APS CO2 magazines and a second-generation Stratos. The cyclic speed and recoil is (as usual) orders of magnitude better than with liquid-refill propellants, and even with the Guarder steel-specific spring and one of the included recoil buffers I feel like it could use a stiffer spring.

I have also run it with CO2 with its PGC G17 slide (which also has a Stratos), and it smashes the slide into the frame so hard the impact points on the slide literally squashed ~1mm at the impact points. Adding a second recoil buffer stopped that, but I won't be running it on CO2 unless it's got the steel slide or it's really cold - it's just not necessary.

The BBU does come with warnings not to use it with gases over a certain pressure and YMMV - I have barely put 5 magazines through it in this configuration.