krame

Glock Picture Thread

4 hours ago, HamletV said:

Some other have being asking  before about parts and brands, then, why only me i'm wrong?? Or you only want to shows off your g19X, and read "OH!! Your 19X are soo cool!! I'm so jealous!!! 77

Because the title of this thread is "picture thread", not "discussion/question thread". If you want to inquire about that specific pistol you can ask in the Just Handguns section.

Rest of us are asking questions related to the pictures others post. Not being mean, just simply saying that's why forums have different areas for different questions.

• Like 4

On 9/15/2019 at 3:08 AM, aznriptide859 said:

Because the title of this thread is "picture thread", not "discussion/question thread". If you want to inquire about that specific pistol you can ask in the Just Handguns section.

Rest of us are asking questions related to the pictures others post. Not being mean, just simply saying that's why forums have different areas for different questions.

Seeing as their are at most 10 post a day on Arnies, every one is welcome IMO.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, icolater said:

Seeing as their are at most 10 post a day on Arnies, every one is welcome IMO.  

Yeah, I absolutely agree. Why scold a guy for asking questions in an otherwise pretty dead thread?

Hard to say if they are any good, as it is unclear what brand Double Bell actually is: at first I thought it was the old Bell, which made pretty bad GBBP's 10 years ago. But now a series of Dboys AEG's have popped up under the brand Double Bell (same initials, BTW: DB).

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/double-bell

http://www.bbgunzerker.com/search?q=double+bell

So, sadly: no clue if they are any good.

Also, can you purchase from Thai shops, do they ship outside of Thailand?

• Like 1

I'm crying right now ! Lol yea, maybe i was a little anoying with my questions about double bell, But when I allways ask for one speciffic short question  on a forum, I allways have like zero reply, and other guys ask for something, and some times like random stuff and they write an entire book as a reply!!... Damn....that's is why i put my comment on this thread, i think there's more chances to get a reply from a hot thread (even is a edad thread) then a new thread with a title like " bell glock need heelp!!", you guys would even not look the thread. Another example? I even ask a dealer about the color of the 5ku glock gold barrel, if is more orange or more like titanium gold, But... No response

No one is against you, bell glocks are not that common in this forum, so you have to buy one and build your own opinion and share it with us. I would rather buy a used we glock than a bell.