Glock Picture Thread

4 hours ago, HamletV said:

Some other have being asking  before about parts and brands, then, why only me i'm wrong?? Or you only want to shows off your g19X, and read "OH!! Your 19X are soo cool!! I'm so jealous!!! 77

Because the title of this thread is "picture thread", not "discussion/question thread". If you want to inquire about that specific pistol you can ask in the Just Handguns section.

Rest of us are asking questions related to the pictures others post. Not being mean, just simply saying that's why forums have different areas for different questions.

• Like 4
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

On 9/15/2019 at 3:08 AM, aznriptide859 said:

Because the title of this thread is "picture thread", not "discussion/question thread". If you want to inquire about that specific pistol you can ask in the Just Handguns section.

Rest of us are asking questions related to the pictures others post. Not being mean, just simply saying that's why forums have different areas for different questions.

Seeing as their are at most 10 post a day on Arnies, every one is welcome IMO.  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, icolater said:

Seeing as their are at most 10 post a day on Arnies, every one is welcome IMO.  

Yeah, I absolutely agree. Why scold a guy for asking questions in an otherwise pretty dead thread?

Hard to say if they are any good, as it is unclear what brand Double Bell actually is: at first I thought it was the old Bell, which made pretty bad GBBP's 10 years ago. But now a series of Dboys AEG's have popped up under the brand Double Bell (same initials, BTW: DB).

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/double-bell

http://www.bbgunzerker.com/search?q=double+bell

So, sadly: no clue if they are any good.

Also, can you purchase from Thai shops, do they ship outside of Thailand?

• Like 1

I'm crying right now ! Lol yea, maybe i was a little anoying with my questions about double bell, But when I allways ask for one speciffic short question  on a forum, I allways have like zero reply, and other guys ask for something, and some times like random stuff and they write an entire book as a reply!!... Damn....that's is why i put my comment on this thread, i think there's more chances to get a reply from a hot thread (even is a edad thread) then a new thread with a title like " bell glock need heelp!!", you guys would even not look the thread. Another example? I even ask a dealer about the color of the 5ku glock gold barrel, if is more orange or more like titanium gold, But... No response

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Wingman said:

Very "business like". Has what it needs and nothing more (except maybe an extended slide release). Well done!

Thanks!

The gun is assembled based on the specs for the mk27 mod 2, hence I'm not keen on putting an extended slide stop on it as the issued guns don't have the extension.

Bomber made a mk27 mod 1 kit too for the VFC Gen3 Glocks, I'll be getting that as well and move the RMR to that gun instead; putting the cover plate back on the mod 2.  I've yet to see mod 2s with optics on them but there's plenty with the mod 1s.....might as well save some money by going 100% clone correct for both pistols hahaha.

I'll write a mini-review of the bomber kit here since I don't want to start a new thread and do a full blown one.

It's well made, and it better be since the slide kit is quite expensive.  The mod 1 will be even more expensive since they're including the upgraded gen4 blowback unit for the VFC gen3 guns....the gen3 blowback is lackluster vs the gen4.  I used to have a stark arms Gen3 G19 and it was "okay" but the new Gen4 G19 from VFC (G19X included) makes me grin every time I shoot.

The design for the RMR plate is ingenious so that the RMR sits deeper into the slide.  Basically the allen screws for the cover plate are fake; the cover and the RMR plate is held on by a BBU screw (independent to the one that goes into the rear sight) and a lip that interfaces close to the chamber of the slide.  The RMR plate is solid and comes with torx screws which is nice since the clone RMR comes with allen screws only.

The slide and barrel are aluminum, but the RMR plate, MOS cover plate and thread protector for the barrel are steel.  No wobble on the slide either.

Issues with the slide kit: the dovetail cut is a bit generous vs the OEM G19 slide so it wiggles a bit on the slide.  Tightening the BBU screw that goes into the rear sight won't fix it.  What you need to do is to superglue the threaded nut that fits in the rear sight and then the sight will sit tight on the slide once the BBU screw is tightened. 

The cover plate for the MOS cut doesn't have an indexing notch vs the RMR plate.  No matter how much I tightened the screw for the cover plate you can still wiggle it on the slide a bit.  Not an issue if you buy the kit to run an RMR like what 99.99999% ppl will be buying the slide for, but the cover plate design issue is still annoying nonetheless.

The outer barrel is designed too tight against the slide.  You can see the slide rubbing against the edges of the barrel chamber leaving it worn.  The OEM barrel and slide suffer none of these issues since VFC redesigned their airsoft Browning tilt for the outer barrel. 

Lastly this is not so much 100% an issue with the slide kit, but VFC superglue the front sight to their slides so I kinda messed up the front sight a bit trying to hammer it off the OEM slide.  The slide hole for the front sight's a bit too tight, I can't get the front sight to sit flush with the slide; but I think I can make it work with a file.  Just haven't bothered doing so yet.

Some more points to add.  ProWin long mag and TTI base mag fits in the VFC glock, and gas does cycle the gun.  BUT, the feed lip sits a tad too low, so the bbs can't feed into the chamber.  TM G19 mags are too THICC to seat all the way into the VFC frame, so the TM G19 mags are a no go.

EDIT:
Oh and the VFC G19 Gen4 trigger is awesome vs the TM G19.  There is a very well-defined trigger wall vs the TM G19.

Edited by intinerious

Here it is the King Arms g17, it comes in a simple box (i didn't take a photo of the box) and the gun itself is wreapped in a cloth bag with the logo of king arms https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502472749020

In the photo you can see the finish of the aluminum slide. The finish is more like a black granular anodized than a regular black paint, and the design is like the agency arms cnc cuts https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502472750633 

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502472748383

As you can see in the photo the barrel is CNC aluminum and the entire gun has no markings except for the 9X19 on the outer barrel.

The magazine is like the standar TM g17 with the rounded gas rubber https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502472750507

The inside of the gun: the hop up chamber is the standar g17, nothing to delve into it, it has a red loading nozzle (personaly I don't like the red XD) https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502472755851

The sights are made of plastic and it has a green glowing. https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502472756292

The frame is made of polymer and it is very strong and it doesn't feel cheap. The hammer asembly is like the GM zero hammer with that weird rotor (the rotor is made of stainless steel btw), the trigger bar, the slide catch and pins are made of steel.

About the shooting feelings: the recoil is snappy and the slide moves easily and when you rack the slide, the metal clicking sounds are so cool!.

I didn't test the accuracy or now far it shoots yet, But what i did is a simple test of power penetration with a soda can, shooting of a distance of like 5 inches, and the bb it penetrate from one side and leaves a heavy mark on the other side.

Well that you have it! If you have some question please ask :)

Edited by HamletV

l4Cqz7j.jpg

Mk27 Mod 1
Mk27 Mod 2

Gonna swap the light out with a X300U-B once I get it in January.  Shame I couldn't find pics of the Mk27 Mod 2 with a red dot and light.  Probably gonna keep it in stock G19 MOOS configuration for now.

Would be nice to see an in the wild pic with a mk27 mod 2 fully decked out: AAC TiRant 9s suppressor, RMR, X300V, G17 mag with extended magazine base.....one can dream.

• Like 1