krame

Glock Picture Thread

Thats nice, I am wondering what should I use to hold my extended AEP high cap mags?

They'll fit in MP5 mag pouches, flair pouches, UMP/P90 pouches, etc.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

The MGC Has a little trademark on the trigger guard, checkering on the front strap and a different looking trigger pin...

Planeman's gun is a KSC....

Planeman's gun is a KSC....

Yep its a KSC modded to a Generation 2 by RSP (the same person who converted Romulus TM G17 to a Gen 2). I wish that I could take more pics with my SLR but it is without a lens for the moment.

Mike

Bloody brilliant. That is a piece to be proud of. You have inspired me to pick up some Glock 18C's (3 actually).

If you ever decide to pass it along drop me a note.

The only sad part is that my Gen 2 frame isn't special anymore. :(

Edited by Romulus

shrug :P

Ive read that TM Glocks are wider then their real steel counter parts (hence needing a .40 calibre holster if it's a Fobus)

Interesting that their mags appear thinner on the replicas!

Edited by Wai Hoong Chan

THe KWA/KSC one are wider aswell, they will fit a 9mm/.40 ( it's the .45 Fobus not the .40 thats wider) holster but it's a tight fit.

The speedplates will slide on but are so loose that they just fall off after touching them. Looks like the mags are just a tiny bit too skinny and the slots for the base are also slightly out of spec.

I was actually thinking about buying a Fobus holster. If I were to get one for my G26 would I have to get a .45 version?

I was actually thinking about buying a Fobus holster. If I were to get one for my G26 would I have to get a .45 version?

The 9mm will work but it's a very stiff draw, probaly better to go for the .45 ( Glock 21 iirc ) version.