Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I finally have pictures of my other new KSC G18C. I had to put a few things together before taking the shots which is why this is coming a bit later. the gun still isn't fully functional at the moment but it should be heading out to a builder to finish it soon. This gun isn't near as nice as my other 18C and my guess is that I will sell this before to long (if my other 18C parts come through). Still, if you like Tan is this a pretty cool looking gun.

ksc18c21nc2.jpg

ksc18c23xu3.jpg

ksc18c22qr4.jpg

Bits:

KSC Glock 18C

KSC Metal Slide (Laser Trades)

KSC Metal Outer Barrel (Laser Trades)

Pro Arms Frame (Tan)

AS Foating Valve

AS Foating Valve Spring

New gun. I wanted this ever since I saw it. I let planeman know that if he ever wanted to get rid of it I would be happy to take it off his hands. Lucky for me he decided to sell. I'm totally excited about this gun since the slide is impossible to find and the frame is one of two RSP custom Gen 2 Glock frames out there (I now own both of them).

Planeman was kind enough to let me borrow his pictures.

g18left.jpg

g18close.jpg

g18right.jpg

Bits:

KSC Glock 18C

SD Glock 18 Slide

SD Glock 18 Outer Barrel

KSC Glock 34 Rear Sight (Adjustable)

RSP Custom Gen 2 Frame (Full Trades)

Guarder 150% Hammer Spring

Guarder Enhanced Mag Catch

Proud Mag Base

Eventually (when I'm out of school next) I would like to finish this off with an extended slide catch (if anyone has one that they would sell PM me), a 9Ball 6.03mm G34 length tightbore, a Vickers tactical polymer mag catch (I hate metal mag catches on Glocks), and maybe a ClipDraw or a FO front sight.

If you have suggestions about other additions (especially RS ones) it would be fun to hear them.

Indeed it is.

The reason why I was thinking about the 9Ball is that I am a little worried about overpowering this gun (i want to shoot people with it at some point). What do you think I would get from an SD rocket valve, PGC Hi-Flow, and G34 PDI 6.01? What about if I dropped the PGC HF?

I also like the fact that the 9Ball is cheaper but if the power isn't to bad (350+) then I would probably go for the PDI.

Indeed it is.

The reason why I was thinking about the 9Ball is that I am a little worried about overpowering this gun (i want to shoot people with it at some point). What do you think I would get from an SD rocket valve, PGC Hi-Flow, and G34 PDI 6.01? What about if I dropped the PGC HF?

I also like the fact that the 9Ball is cheaper but if the power isn't to bad (350+) then I would probably go for the PDI.

You will definitely be above 350. The tan Glock I traded you was shooting about 340 or so without a TB. about 355-360 with the G17 length PDI TB. I imagine if you add the G34 length PDI, AND drop the hi-flow you should be right inbetween 355-370.

If I recall correctly I was able to get in the 390 range with the Tan Glock setup with the PDI TB and Red gas....

Albert E:

That is one of the nicest G19's i've seen. Show piece or skirmish piece?

Albert E:

That is one of the nicest G19's i've seen. Show piece or skirmish piece?

Atm it's only a show piece because of the missing tuning. On field i prefer my tuned up Marui M9 full metal.

AlbertE, where did you get that G&G G19 slide? I might consider building myself a G19 :P

I bought it at WGC. ;)

Love the look of that glock, and that slide is beautifull.

Been thinking about a Glock for the last few months (just need money and finish my registration), never thought about night sights untill I saw yours.

Not that Ive played any night games, but there are more happening so you never know :)

Love the look of that glock, and that slide is beautifull.

Been thinking about a Glock for the last few months (just need money and finish my registration), never thought about night sights untill I saw yours.

Not that Ive played any night games, but there are more happening so you never know :)

Those sights aren't really suitable for late night. It's a light-catching device and in the dark it can't catch much light.

But it definitly makes aiming easier at dusk and inside rooms.

Id more likely replace the standard ones on my P226 and the Glock when I can buy it with more standard sights anyway, if Im in the real dark Im either gonna be moving carefully using my eyes or using a light (depends on the situation)...yours do look really cool though and has deffinatly made my decision of the 19 over the 17.

I know it is a crappy picture, but can anyone tell me if the bucking is supposed to stick out like that on the inner barrel?

0829081753.jpg

Thanks, there is a red arrow pointing to the bucking, I know it is hard to see, but if anyone could just tell me if that's how it is supposed to look or not that would be great.

Edited by Laxplayer19x93

Yup... I busted my plastic slide awhile back when I dropped it, still functioned but occasionally it would "derail." So went ahead and bought a PGC aluminum... can't believe how well it shoots still, added a bit of recoil but still seems to cycle as quickly as with the plastic. Also looks sharp, and wasn't terrifically expensive either!

Indeed it is.

I have PDI 6.01 in my KSC Glock34. FPS jumped to 380fps. Overall grouping jumped from around 2inches at 10m to 1inch, major shots landing around 2/3 grouping.

SD rocket valve makes very little difference for the money. I don't think its worth the cost for 2 to 4fps boost.

Hi-flow valve would boost overall speed of blowback and fps but you can easily modify existing valve to hi-flow. and it's free. ;)

Stronger hammer spring would help overall consistancy. The stock hammer spring in my KSC Glock 34 is a wee bit weak for greengas/propane. When the mag is full of gas, the first shot is kinda weak, then quickly catches up and works normal, as the pressure gets lower in the magazine.

Nineball is ######. I hate their barrels. You do get boost in fps but absoultely no benefit on accuracy for the price you pay. PDI 6.01mm is much more worthwhile in my exprience.

Edited by fal