Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

MGC Glock 18.

post-251-1221622587_thumb.jpg

An MGC Classic - the Glock 18.

It sports full & correct trademarks, select fire & best of all its correct to the real steel Glock 18 - standard type Glock non-ported slide with anti-glare top surface, extended upward venting barrel, full frame (not railed) & removeble soft rubber grip inserts with full glock logos.

The magazines like the real steel Glock are plastic & trademarked which is fantastic!

The rate of fire on this thing is absolutely unreal!

You CANNOT fire a single shot on full auto regardless how fast you pull & release the trigger. The range isnt great as standard but in true Armourpiercing style i've added a semi adjustable grub screw hop-up & re-finnished the slide to a semi-satin black.

Shown with its standard mag & hi-cap.

As soon as i secure a new Ksc/KWA Glock 18C i'm going to mill out a shooters design stainless Glock 17 slide (or maybe a 34) & get it going select fire... Hmmm full auto Glock 34?

AP.

Edited by Armourpiercing
And nice tan frame, Reborn. Tan frames went from looking like poo to awesome after IAL.

And you know what's cool about the frame? It only looks the way it does in the pictures I posted when it's exposed to intense sunlight (like it would in a desert environment). However, in soft lighting such as that found in the forest floor, it's a shade of OD best likened to the color of the stock of the AUG A1. It's nice - it suits both woodland and desert loadouts. :D

Sorry for quoting pictures, but I dont think anybody really realized the increase in ROF you posted.

What the hell did you do the 18C?!

KSC%20G18C%20ROF%20002.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to mention, here are the averages for FPS and ROF for this MAX setup;

303.40 FPS AVG (KSC 0.20g BB)

29.40 RPS AVG

These averages were taken from 3 round bursts through the entire 48rounds (and there was still plenty of gas left in the mag).

Since this 18C still has the weak stock KSC hammer spring, this test was also performed starting with a relatively cold mag, 60 deg. I'll most likey tweak this stock hammer spring to increase its tension a bit as well.

Might I also add, 31.2 RPS on a GBB feels like a jackhammer on meth (even with the ABS slide)

Did some more tuning and tweaking on my KSC 18C ROF project

GOT%20ROF.jpg

Got ROF?

While I am normally a TM Glock fan I wanted to to post up this picture of two of the KSC Glocks I have owned to show that I can love them too.

kscglocks1718sq9.jpg

The G17 is no longer in my collection I sold it just recently but the G18C is slated to remain indefinitely and is currently on it's way to Juniors luxury Glock spa (with my other 18C) to get a major overhaul. The purpose of this picture is to serve as a before shot.

tanglockxu1.jpg

Since I mentioned my other KSC Glock 18 here is a before picture of it as well. The G34 is the same gun as the G17 in the first picture, it is just wearing a different slide.

If you want a parts list for any of the guns let me know.

Nice Glocks Romulus. Still not a fan of tan/OD frames on glocks, but yours do look nice. What silver slides is that on your TM? Is is a PGC stainless?

-S

Thanks.

I'm still not a fan either. I won't be hanging on to that one for too long.

I actually don't have a TM Glock in the pictures. The slider slided gun is a KSC Glock 18C.