Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

On Nine Ball barrels vs pdi discussed earlier - I thought the 6.03s outshot the PDIs 6,01 and 6,05s accuracy wise? That you get to a point where it gets so tight that it hurts the accuracy while boosting fps further, and 6.03 being the sweet point, on accuracy to fps balance. I was all set in getting a NB 6,03 for my new build, but guess not..

Yeah thought about the consistency in accuracy (to pricetag) test (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=146196) and more the discussion that followed, as well as RSPs test (http://airsoft-barracks.com/page.php?91).

edit: ie accuracy of advertised diameter not how they shoot, regarding guilimans test

Edited by binkobip
Thanks.

I'm still not a fan either. I won't be hanging on to that one for too long.

I actually don't have a TM Glock in the pictures. The slider slided gun is a KSC Glock 18C.

Thanks Romulus. I should have known. The serial number on the slide is the default KSC serial number. Duh.

S

I have a couple of quick questions about the TM Glock 18c AEP. I'm getting one for Christmas and I wanted to mimic the accessories that the character Gregor puts on his Glock 17L in the movie Ronin.

I've found a RIS rail that looks as close as I can get but I'm not sure if it will fit on the AEP model:

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...t&id=HG1705

Does anyone know if this rail will fit the TM AEP?

Also I would want to put a suppressor on the gun but the only way of getting a threaded outer barrel I have found is the TM top rail with integrated threaded barrel extension. Naturally I don't want this as I'm going for the look of the rail I posted above so does anyone know of a stand-alone threaded outer barrel or some kind of adaptor for the TM AEP?

If there isn't I was thinking of paying someone to fabricate a metal outer barrel with threads to replace the stock plastic one, but only if I can't find one anywhere else.

Edited by p.briden
Came across some old pics that I really like from about 3 years ago. These are from the group of pics taken for my signature.

GlockRack.jpg

GlockRack2.jpg

I heart Glocks

Very cool man. I remember the old days of browsing Arnies' Glock picture thread and wishing I had as many as you. LOL

Heres whats hanging on my table....

P1000719.jpg

*That 19 isn't mine. I was fixing it for a members...

Edited by junior
I remember the old days of browsing Arnies' Glock picture thread and wishing I had as many as you. LOL

Those were the days.

It's fun to see some of those old pictures again though. I remember being amazed when I was a new member...and I'm still impressed. :)

LOL indeed those were the days...when I could have as many Glocks as my heart desired (and wallet allowed).

It didnt take you long to become the POG though Junior!...and to think you have 3 more currently than I!!! BLASPHEMY I SAY!!!

Another stage of my ever changing Glock collection that I was reminded of by Junior's pic above

Glock19newfamily%20003.jpg

Hey Rom you have that 18C slide now! I love how so many guns and parts get passed around between the 1337 :P

Edited by ViciousV10s

That is actually my current collection. Minus the 1 G19.

So thats 6? But there are currently 10 total on my table (or off to the side) right now. Four of those are members guns (including 2 of yours Rom ;) )

Here are some more shots of the Comp'd G17.

P1000737.jpg

P1000741.jpg

P1000727.jpg

Hey Rom you have that 18C slide now! I love how so many guns and parts get passed around between the 1337

It is amusing. It's also a sweet slide which I think I am going to have to hold on to. Surely I need to have a KSC Glock 18 and a KSC Glock 18C in my gun room.

I may have to buy a KA AAC supressor just to pull off the old look (although it would make more sense on the 18 since the barrel isn't ported like the 18C).

Thanks for the pictures of the comped 17 Junior, I really like it's unique look. It seems like it would make a super stable race gun (it looks heavy).

I guess that I'm not that far behind over all if you only have 6 right now. I suppose that you do have my two 18C's hostage though.

That is actually my current collection. Minus the 1 G19.

So thats 6? But there are currently 10 total on my table (or off to the side) right now. Four of those are members guns (including 2 of yours Rom ;) )

Here are some more shots of the Comp'd G17.

Where's the Optima2000/JPoint/FirePoint ??? Cheapo!!

Did you put a cutom length extened inner barrel in that?

I really want to finish up a race 17 for actual use in the AAPS postal matches to see how I shoot with one compared to the 2011's...but then Id need to shell out the dough for a holster...which I just don't see happening...

Edited by ViciousV10s
I really want to finish up a race 17 for actual use in the AAPS postal matches to see how I shoot with one compared to the 2011's.

Do you still have the one that you built a couple months ago? It looked like it was pretty much ready to shoot. I know that Sale and others have used Glocks in competition shooting with success.

Do you still have the one that you built a couple months ago? It looked like it was pretty much ready to shoot. I know that Sale and others have used Glocks in competition shooting with success.

No, I sold that..or something...I can't quite remember where all the guns go....

These days only my Open and Standard 2011s are sure to stay in my collection, since I have my rig and am accustomed to shooting them. Anything else goes on the chopping block first when I need money, including the Glocks.

Where's the Optima2000/JPoint/FirePoint ??? Cheapo!!

Did you put a cutom length extened inner barrel in that?

LOL, yea I am quite cheap. It's a good winter/rainy day/boredom project that I cant seem to finish. No extended inner in it yet.

I want to change the stippled frame back to stock. I like the finger grooves. They fit my hand nicely and they seem to naturally keep the barrel level when I bring the gun up to eye level. Theres a couple other things I want to do too, like minor tweaks.

Hey VV10's, are those Seattle Slug brass weights in the lineup of Glock's you have?

Update on my Glock:

I took out the old recoil spring because it was extremely weak. I replaced it with a shortened real steel recoil spring and WOW. I can now use my custom made smokecap and a steel flash hider on the end of the gun without the slide being hindered (It all weighs about 3/4lb and is very long). It also short-stroked itself so now it goes back just far enough to cock the hammer and load the next round. The only problem is I lose the slide lock feature when the mag is empty, but that's fine. Might also have to get a steel slide. Don't know how long the aluminum one will last. Might get a Glock 18 to see what ROF I can get out of it.

Edited by babybackribs

I'd have to double check what brand the brass plugs were...I can't seem to recall off the top of my head.

This is one 17 I still have...Junior's 17's 'Brother From Another Mother'

KSC%20Glock%2017%20Comp%20001.jpg

KSC%20Glock%2017%20Comp%20004.jpg

KSC Glock 17 (Oooold school model with one piece metal BBU, trigger that stays forward, etc.)

Custom Compensator 14mm- (from Junior)

Guarder Threaded Barrel 14mm-

Hidakaya 150% Hammer Spring

AS Floating Valve & Spring

SD Polymer Feed Ramp

Guarder Recoil Guide Rod With Custom Spring and Short-Stroke

RS Jpoint Mount (sadly I sold my 3 Jpoints years ago)

Glockmeister Magwell

Hidakaya Steel Hammer

Firefly Brass InnerBarrel/HopUp Set

PDI Piston Head