Glock Picture Thread

RacingManiac thats a nice G17 ;) the more i look at polished slides the more i like em......

Good job seeing how the Caspian one i'm getting has the sides of the slide polished.... only thing is it isnt coming with an outer barrel so anyone know what outer barrel will fit? not fussed if its threaded or not just needs to be metal ;)

Cheers guys

*AL* aka Lofty

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

@junior:

This was RSP glock, which was built by hkssr20det and next customized by RSP and then i bought it from RSP.

@RacingManiac:

I actually was about to build a steel slided glock before i though buying RSP glock, can you take some photos with more light? That will be next project but i will go with an Avalon slide, i like the brushed finish more.

@alark:

Try to contact ProG4, i am sure they can help you.

Edited by Firefly0
@RacingManiac:

I actually was about to build a steel slided glock before i though buying RSP glock, can you take some photos with more light? That will be next project but i will go with an Avalon slide, i like the brushed finish more.

Will do, I'll try to take more pic afterwork. The top side is still the stock finish, I'll try to capture that to give you an idea as to how it was like stock.

Too true that mate ;)

To be honest i'm pants with a camera.... of any type, i usually get me dad to take pictures if i want things to look nice :D

I always stuff up the lighting etc.

When i get the Caspian slide installed i'll take some photos then get me old man to take some..... you'll see the difference :D

Cheers *AL* aka Lofty

Very good quality, the engraving is crisp and deep, and the finish is good(I just like mine polished, like my other pistols). It is as far as I can tell carved out a solid stainless steel billet. Very heavy, and as said I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet as I am waiting for my new fill nozzle to show up. But I expect it'll be sluggish based on how heavy it is....The fit with the barrel(also stainless CNC) is very good. Can't beat the price either....

Firefly0 - Glad to see that you finally got a TM Glock to your liking. I am a big fan of RSP stuff and that's a classic piece of his. Nice pictures too.

Sorry for the late reply Romulus, how can anyone not like this sweet glock :D , RSP's work is really amazing, im really happy with it.

Renegade nice pic but i really don't like the wear on the slide, i like them clean and good looking, but thats just me :) .

Edited by Firefly0

As promised...

DSC01114.jpg

A quick rather rubbish pic of My KSC G17 with Caspian Slide :)

Yay my mate who lives 5 doors up from me has just popped round with his new M14 and brought my old metal outer barrel round and it fits and works fine so we've just done a quick swap so now i dont need to buy a new one!!!

And going to set to work tidying it up, needs some of the scratches taking out and think i'm going to polish the sides so they're nice and shiney B)

Hope you like

*AL* aka Lofty

*edit* new barrel is sorted

Edited by alark

My pic unfortunately :rolleyes:

Well i just edited the post to say i've sorted the barrel out with my old metal one :D

It didnt cycle properly with the plastic one even though its using a 150% spring, it kept on stopping half way back after being fired and would have needed filing down to fit and i wanted to keep that as it was for emergency use if this one goes bang ;)

And tbh i wasnt a big fan myself but the more i look at it and the more i hold it its growing on me more and more :D

It just needs abit more work doing to it and it'll be sorted...

Going to get me old man to take some photo's when i go down this weekend to sort some things out.... god i hate moving house.... <_<

Cheers tho mate

*AL* aka Lofty