Glock Picture Thread

Thanks,

The slide was a very tight fit on the 'rails' of the body. I had to sand them just a little bit to give it a smooth sliding action.

Also, the screw that holds the front sight needs some sanding to clear the outer barrel.

But the blowback-unit was the most work, it needed LOADS of sanding to move smoothly back and forward.

The Guarder frame did not require modifications.

I bought this Glock from someone that cleaned it with acetone, I'm glad its now restored to its former (I mean, better) glory ;)

Edited by Schaap
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

On the topic of the Guarder frame, I've broken mine where the screw on the inner front "frame" screws into the plastic, the screw recepticle broken off the frame....I have a feeling it couldn't take the cycling load from the stainless guarder slide....

Back to running stock Marui frame now...

The only thing I don't like thus far, until I can get my guarder fram fixed, is the fact that the trigger frame in the front is slightly thicker than the guarder, which makes it a bit more tight for the light adapter to fit on. Right now I'm running the stock frame until I can get it fixed. I wanna do a Chris Costa style setup with the Marui frame if all else fails.

Ok you guys, I'm in a bit of a dilemma because I have a huge OCD when it comes to perfection...and trademarks!

As you all have seen, I have my TM G17 with guarder lower and a stock complete upper. Recently the trigger lever on the Guarder lower was bent and I was told by the tech at my local shop it wasn't put together right. Luckily he fixed it and now I have that, along with a perfectly good TM lower with everything but the trigger lever, which I plan to buy a Guarder steel one and put the original back in.

So now I've recently acquired a KSC G18c with hicap mag for $200 NIB, and want to get the pro arms frame for it to complete that gun, as well as a few other parts from scope and laser, since they have a nice selection. My dilemma, I see that you guys here have beautiful guns, especially guns I'd like to have..**cough cough Romulus, ViciousV10s, Junior, Planeman cough cough***, and was wondering not only who would be interested in some trades, but also because I wanna have glocks that are not only as true to their RS counterparts as much as possible, but have at least full glock trades and can stand up to a skirmish if I choose so to use one. Its becoming harder to acquire a glock here in Cali since apparently Glock wants to stop them from coming in because they're fed up with their guns being copied with trades and no permission.

Even the KWA glocks are all out at AEX, and those don't even have trades. So any thoughts, comments, recommendations?? For those of you mentioned with glocks I drool over, PM me =D

For a perfect KSC Glock the only way to go is an Old School frame. The Pro Arms are ok but their trades are no better than stock TM. I actually have my KSC Glock 18C with an old school frame up for sale right now (haven't been pushing it hard but I am trying to find a new home for it). The only place to get the OS frames is the used market though so be prepared to do some searching to find one.

The other cool thing about KSC's is that you can throw a few more RS parts on them (some sights, mag catch, etc.).

Thanks Romulus..I'm actually more relieved to hear that because I was looking at this piece to get for both my G18c..which just came today btw..hehe...and my TM G17:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170319749111

Saw this, thought it would be not only unique, but kinda sexy as well to have on one's glock. Any thoughts of if it would work with either above mentioned gun?

This finally arrived!

G185.jpg

G18.jpg

G182.jpg

Not digging the weak trades on the slide, so I'm gonna upgrade with a slide from Ehobby, and get an old school full trade lower.

The mag with its RS counterpart:

G184.jpg

G183.jpg

I have big plans for this as well as my marui G17

Ebay..just saw some right now

This member is also selling some: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2138582

Also, question: what is the difference between these 2 recoil springs/guides other than the price? Any difference at all?

G&G: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=1352

Guarder: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=1357

Edited by pforcerecon