Guarder polished recoil spring guide

KM G34 6.04 Inner Barrel

dscn1262w.jpg

dscn1264.jpg

I'm thinking about selling it... ;)

Im telling you you'lll miss it.

I bought a G17 - Sold it - Missed it

Bought a G18C to replace - Sold it Missed it terribly

finally bought a 23F - I will never part with it, so lovley and custom now.

Im telling you you'lll miss it.

I bought a G17 - Sold it - Missed it

Bought a G18C to replace - Sold it Missed it terribly

finally bought a 23F - I will never part with it, so lovley and custom now.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

i have my lil' g26 that i like more! :wub:

i want to make something different...maybe starting a FN 5-7! or a 1911 with a really classic surefire 310r! sincerely i'm looking to various american auction to get some others surefires and make something as close as possible to RS. couple of weeks ago i found a 9v surefire military light for usp45 for a very little price, if i would have sold this i would have gotten a new toy!

life is made of choices :lol:

Edited by s85sss

At least keep the light! You never know when you might get your hands on a G17 or 19 and decide maybe you liked the look before and wanna use the P101 light. I love both my Surefires on my G17 and my 1911. Especially since the one on my G17 has the pressure switch with it. For that though I had to get the rail adapter from Surefire since without it it wouldn't fit.

but if i don't sell this can't get the necessary money to buy something nicer like a glock light with remote. it hurts me a little, so nice and rare, but can't keep them all.

Thanks, I forgot to say that it is the full Guarder Kit with a TK Twist barrel. I need to get a heavier recoil spring for it.

Here's mine KSC UNCompany custom G19 with his new buddy, an Israel made original Fobus GL-2 holster. Great for taking your dog for a walk (jk). It's an outstanding piece of equipment, really. Some of it features: Low profile design for concealment, passive retention around trigger guard, allows for rapid presentation, yet securely locks handgun in place, easy and fast reholstering, comfortable for all day concealed carry...

fobusgl22.jpg

fobusgl23.jpg

fobusgl21.jpg

All I need now on this baby are those Magpul thingys and a Beamshot 8100S to make it shine.

Edited by Black Stena

Very beautiful gun there rws591! Was there any modding you needed to do for the magpuls?

Nope, I got the ones for the TM mags, but you have to take them off to gas the mags.

Are Glock 21 and Glock 17 Serpa's identical? I bought a G17 Serpa for my Marui G17 and REALLY have to cram it in there. I'm told that it's because the plastic slide is a tad bigger. If I were to buy a metal slide, would it fit properly?

Thanks!

Are Glock 21 and Glock 17 Serpa's identical? I bought a G17 Serpa for my Marui G17 and REALLY have to cram it in there. I'm told that it's because the plastic slide is a tad bigger. If I were to buy a metal slide, would it fit properly?

Thanks!

Not the 17 Serpa I got for it didn't fit, luckily I had a 21 Serpa laying around for my RS G21. Apparently you can form the Serpa to fit it though, PM USCM Corps about it.

TM Glock 17C

dsc01587a.jpg

dsc01589wbb.jpg

dsc01593i.jpg

dsc01591w.jpg

Parts list

Shooters Design 17C Slide

Freedom Art Sight Red

Marui G26 Advance Rear Sight

Shooters Design Polished Mag Catch

PDI Recoil Spring Guide

Guarder Frame Tan Color

Edited by baias6230

Another sweet Glock to add to the collection mate!

It's not really my kind of thing but it's certainly unique for which you should be applauded.

Chris, thank you. What do you mean "my kind of thing". As far as i knew you are into Glocks.

Note that is not finished yet. More to come...

This was my inspiration model.

standard1.jpg

I wish someday Marui will release a Springfield XD.