krame

Glock Picture Thread

Oh yeah mate, I'm definitely into Glocks I was just referring to the silver slide along with the tan frame.

It's still looks cool though.

I'm with you on the XD, surely it's gotta be the next GBB pistol made...surely!

It's such a famous handgun I'm surprised that it hasn't been done.

That's an amazing frame on the XD by the way...

Edited by chris u'5

Finally finished. KSC G19 Heavy Weight, Japan Version, PGC Slide and Barrel, KA recoil spring and guide, real Glock factory front night sight, and Hurricane hi-flow valves in all the mags.

3777723753_e42de09d58_o.jpg

3778527852_934dcc7ab2_o.jpg

...and everything is already for sale :D

I saw a thread on another forum, and it got me wondering, is there anywhere to put a mock suppressor on a G19. Any threaded barrel coming soon?

The only one I remember seeing was a G&G but you'll have to hunt around for it.

P. :)

Hi all, can someone do me a HUGE favour and post a pic of a Glock 19 with a (preferably threaded) G17 barrel please? I'm looking to stick a suppressor on my G19 but I can't find the one piece Shooters Design barrel anywhere and I've heard nothing but bad things about the G&G 2-piece G19 barrel. I've just found the Guarder G17 one piece barrel at Airsoft Atlanta and want to see what that would look like before I commit to buy it.

Thanks,

Luke

Thanks junior. That saved me a load of hassle.

Does anyone know if the Shooters Design G19 threaded barrel is still being made at all? If so, where would I be able to get it? I've looked on the DEN trinity site but it says "Out of Stock" for both the negative and positive threads.

Thanks,

Luke