krame

Glock Picture Thread

Hey, I know this isnt really the place to ask, but it is where all the Glock lovers are all in one place :)

So I am aware the marui Glock 17 wont fit in molded holsters. I was wondering what part makes it so it wont fit? Is it the slide or the frame? And does the guarder frame or any other brand slide allow the gun to fit in a molded holster?

I think the frame is a tad wide. No difference between the Guarder and the stock in that respect. I think if you get something with a retention adjustment it'll work(ie Blade-Tech).

Hey, I know this isnt really the place to ask, but it is where all the Glock lovers are all in one place :)

So I am aware the marui Glock 17 wont fit in molded holsters. I was wondering what part makes it so it wont fit? Is it the slide or the frame? And does the guarder frame or any other brand slide allow the gun to fit in a molded holster?

I think the frame is a tad wide. No difference between the Guarder and the stock in that respect. I think if you get something with a retention adjustment it'll work(ie Blade-Tech).

Got a bladetech retention holster for my TM custom G17 and it fits nicely once you adjust the retention screw abit.

Will have to go with blade-tech then.

Have you considered getting a SERPA for a Glock 20? I have a TM Glock 18C AEP, and it will NOT fit in a standard G17/18 SERPA, but the version for the G20 (slightly wider frame in real-steel) is PERFECT for the TM.

My KWA Glock 19 with newly installed PGC slide:

SDC11507.jpg

SDC11508.jpg

SDC11509.jpg

SDC11512.jpg

Apologies for the lighting ... and yes, my new sights are already ordered :P