Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Long awaited Boomarms/Prime KSC G18C Slide

Oh wow, that PGC slide is lush.

Does anyone know the history of the trades on this new Prime slide? The only place I have seen a slide like this is on a KSC straight frame 18c.

I like the look of it though. I wonder if they will release a all black or silver slide some time in the future?

Im sure there is a picture of a Glock 18 in the Modern Combat Pistols book with those trades and Im sure that the pistol in the picture is listed as a German military unit of somekind. If it isnt in that book I have seen it somewhere!

I dont have the book to hand at the moment so I cant really verify it Im afraid, I could be making the whole thing up :P

Im sure one of the experts out there will know for sure though.

I kinda agree with you Grumman, it looks great but its a bit to flashy for that type of pistol. I would prefer a black version too but I would happily buy the 2 tone version if that was all that will ever be released.

EDIT

It appears that gendarmerieein satzkommando is Austria's counter terrorism unit.

Bundesministerium fur inneres means Federal Ministry for inside.

The Glock 18 is listed on many websites as in their armoury.

Austria's Gendarmerieeinsatzkommando Cobra has a history that dates back to 1973, when the unit Gendarmeriekommando Bad Voslau was formed in response to Palestinian terrorists opposed to the Jewish immigrants who were using that country as a staging area for the trip to Israel. This unit had a couple of near calls, when in two separate cases terrorists seized hostages but were allowed to leave, in one case the imfamous Carlos was paid a multi-million dollar ransome in exchange for various ministers of OPEC countries that had been taken hostage.

Link to a Wiki page also;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EKO_Cobra

Edited by chris u'5
Hahahha, you have a point.

Anyways, metal slide installed- I still need a threaded barrel and an upgraded recoil spring (no idea what to do about that).

I'm still experimenting with recoil springs myself for the G26.

I'm not sure which ones to tell you to get, but dont bother with the Proud G26 Recoil Springs. My stretched stock springs felt stiffer then the Proud ones...

You may want to try the First Complete set, which includes a new recoil rod and spring.

Oh and here's probably the only threaded outer barrel you're going to find;

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=5094