krame

Glock Picture Thread

Never seen a two tone Glock 18c, don't see the attraction.

Im with Al on that one.

Great looking slide but it would be better all black in my most humble opinion.

Oh wow, that Boomarms slide is lush. If those are German Spec. Ops. markings however it seems weird to have them on a two-tone slide.

I suppose I can wait for a black version.

Edited by Grumman

Long awaited Boomarms/Prime KSC G18C Slide

Oh wow, that PGC slide is lush.

Does anyone know the history of the trades on this new Prime slide? The only place I have seen a slide like this is on a KSC straight frame 18c.

I like the look of it though. I wonder if they will release a all black or silver slide some time in the future?

Im sure there is a picture of a Glock 18 in the Modern Combat Pistols book with those trades and Im sure that the pistol in the picture is listed as a German military unit of somekind. If it isnt in that book I have seen it somewhere!

I dont have the book to hand at the moment so I cant really verify it Im afraid, I could be making the whole thing up :P

Im sure one of the experts out there will know for sure though.

I kinda agree with you Grumman, it looks great but its a bit to flashy for that type of pistol. I would prefer a black version too but I would happily buy the 2 tone version if that was all that will ever be released.

EDIT

It appears that gendarmerieein satzkommando is Austria's counter terrorism unit.

Bundesministerium fur inneres means Federal Ministry for inside.

The Glock 18 is listed on many websites as in their armoury.

Austria's Gendarmerieeinsatzkommando Cobra has a history that dates back to 1973, when the unit Gendarmeriekommando Bad Voslau was formed in response to Palestinian terrorists opposed to the Jewish immigrants who were using that country as a staging area for the trip to Israel. This unit had a couple of near calls, when in two separate cases terrorists seized hostages but were allowed to leave, in one case the imfamous Carlos was paid a multi-million dollar ransome in exchange for various ministers of OPEC countries that had been taken hostage.

Link to a Wiki page also;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EKO_Cobra

Edited by chris u'5

I need a threaded barrel for this (KSC G26C).

buy the threaded barrel for the g19 , drop in fit and looks very cool

i did "mod" a g34 outer and inner barrel to fit but only for a laugh ! looked very odd especially with 49 round mag...

Jim

buy the threaded barrel for the g19 , drop in fit and looks very cool

i did "mod" a g34 outer and inner barrel to fit but only for a laugh ! looked very odd especially with 49 round mag...

Jim

Hahahha, requesting a picture?

Also, of the G19 threaded barrel on a G26.

Hahahha, you have a point.

Anyways, metal slide installed- I still need a threaded barrel and an upgraded recoil spring (no idea what to do about that).

I'm still experimenting with recoil springs myself for the G26.

I'm not sure which ones to tell you to get, but dont bother with the Proud G26 Recoil Springs. My stretched stock springs felt stiffer then the Proud ones...

You may want to try the First Complete set, which includes a new recoil rod and spring.

Oh and here's probably the only threaded outer barrel you're going to find;

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=5094

Nice dude! Is that your first Boomarms slide? My experience with them has been good, all have been very easy to install. 100% drop in.

How was this one?

nice , anyone know where i can get just the G34 extended slide stop from ? , even a real steel one? ,

to mod onto my KSC and TM glocks.

Most real steel places wont ship pistol parts to the UK , Bummer

Jim