Glock Picture Thread

spare me at least one of them!

all AAB kits?

and on the furthest to the right how did you manage to get the inner and outer barrel to stick out so far? ive been wanting to do that to mine so i can stick a silencer on it.

It's the shooters design FPG 6.03 extended barrel kit, pokes out just a little bit and is threaded on the inside.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Well that just made my day! I had been thinking about getting a carbine kit for my glock so I can give it to friends to use at the CQB arena near me, but I never really liked the HERA one that much. But I love the RONI kit: it just seems right. On a side note; interesting that the HERA kit for 1911s allows you to put whatever stock you want but the glock one doesnt.

Haha, well to each his own I suppose. I feel it is too plain the say it is; like attaching a big "L" to your gun. I feel that if I'm going to convert my my simple pistol with a fancy shmancy carbine kit, I want it to look fancy shmancy too :P

edit: BTW, does anyone know if this real steel adapter will fit a KSC G17? Clicky!

for those who have the HERA kit, and the new TM G18C are you just using it on full auto without having to hack the kit to get at the seletor switch ?

becasue as ive noticed there is no opening for the seletctor switch how do you go about this?

and anyone in the UK know where the TM G18C is on sale i can't seem to find it.

Well that just made my day! I had been thinking about getting a carbine kit for my glock so I can give it to friends to use at the CQB arena near me, but I never really liked the HERA one that much. But I love the RONI kit: it just seems right. On a side note; interesting that the HERA kit for 1911s allows you to put whatever stock you want but the glock one doesnt.

i wouldnt mind having one of those 1911 kits myself problem is tho that there are no long mags for 1911 only the hi cappa marui just released which was for the full auto version.

ughh its annoying ive been wanting 1911 long mags for a while.

^{Woozie}' date='25 August 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1282724754' post='2366227']

Rob, do you have 4 hands to weld them all? xD

I guess, he just don't use RELOAD. =)

P.S. How it will fit silencer? Any photo? Models?

Edited by rusTORK

^

The RS pics with the big *albatross* suppressor isn't really a suppressor. It's a shroud marketed in the US to be non-SBR compliant. The Glock is fitted with a 16" barrel and the shroud is mounted on the muzzle of the HERA kit. If you were to mount a suppressor on a Glock in a HERA, you'd need a bit of a gap at the front because the barrel has to move back and tilt a bit when it's unlocking. That said, I haven't seen a real suppressed HERA ever, just those long barrel shroud ones.

On the airsoft version however I was able to mount a suppressor on the muzzle of the kit. It's just held in by friction with o-rings and the extended inner barrel (about half way into the suppressor) is just free floating.

Edited by renegadecow