Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

One of the final round of updates.

Got a lot of Glock parts and the parts for my 34 today. My G18 is 100% done - switched the frame to a Milspec traded one, and fitted the spare G34 adjustable rear sight to it.

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

And for the best piece - my G34 IPSC. Slide is now metal, and has the Element MRDS as a rear sight.

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

Front sight post is an elongated RS Glock type.

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

Both:

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

Hey AZN, you're done with the G18, but no steel magrelease? O_o

You're not afraid it'll wear out?

Also as it's an IPSC, why didn't you drop the trigger safety on the G34?

Not stating you have to do so, but they seem such regular mods ?

Other than that, nice pieces here, definitely inspirational.

I'm looking in the Gun Clip type of holster...

Nope - the LWD release I actually got is made of tougher material than the KSC/KWA one. So far I've seen no wear on it at all, compared to the heavily worn ones I've seen on KSC/KWA stock ones.

I was considering that for a lowered trigger pull...but the safe-action trigger is too nice to give up XD.

Eizen-

How's the fit of the TM glock with the Gun Clip? I had to soak mine in hot water so it would loosen a bit to get it to work better with my KSCs.

-Piano

*edit* A buddy of mine has a Gun Clip for his real G19 and has no issues.

Edited by PianoBlack

Yeah I'm curious as well, it's much tighter on my KJW glock than a real one as well. I have to say I do not like using it from a riggers belt as the clip pulls quite a bit before releasing the weapon, it can be very annoying, but it works very well from my blast belt.

Eizen-

How's the fit of the TM glock with the Gun Clip? I had to soak mine in hot water so it would loosen a bit to get it to work better with my KSCs.

-Piano

Yeah I'm curious as well, it's much tighter on my KJW glock than a real one as well. I have to say I do not like using it from a riggers belt as the clip pulls quite a bit before releasing the weapon, it can be very annoying, but it works very well from my blast belt.

It won't fit with the original slide. TM's measures are way off but PGC's are RS. TM also messed up the trigger guard measures so I had to dremel it a little from below. It still fits tight but I can draw the gun and close the Gun Clip nearly as fast as with a real Glock.

I will have to work with a rigger's belt for now. Crye low-pro is on the list.

I think it's a similar problem with mine as the PGC slide is a perfect fit with the GC, but the lower frame of the KSC is slightly too wide and the trigger guard needs some light modification to the bottom.

Keep us posted on the Crye belt. I'm looking at a TYR/VTAC Brokors Battle Belt.

-Piano

Edited by PianoBlack

I think it's a similar problem with mine as the PGC slide is a perfect fit with the GC, but the lower frame of the KSC is slightly too wide and the trigger guard needs some light modification to the bottom.

Keep us posted on the Crye belt. I'm looking at a TYR/VTAC Brokors Battle Belt.

-Piano

I had the VTAC Brokos Battle Belt and I returned it. There's just not enough real estate. With the medium belt, there's only 18 MOLLE loops on there. And if you weave the duty belt on the outside, it takes up even more slots. Also, the loops are spaced out in such a way that it's awkward to mount pouches with three slots (Eagle double pistol pouches) or stiffer items (FASTMAGs). I couldn't mount two FASTMAGs next to each other on the Brokos belt.

It is very comfortable and very light though, just not my cup of tea. I have a size 30 waist so I need all the real estate I can get :P

I'm going to see if I can use the pin that came with the Silverback laser grip. I took it off because I didn't like the fact that the laser interfered with the portion of the gun where my thumb rests (I'm left handed).

Also, for those with the TM G17, I shimmed all of my mags and the results are fantastic. I can basically rapid fire a whole mag, immediately re-gas and reload the mag, and repeat at least five more times before the gun starts to fail to lock back.