Glock Picture Thread

Guarder made a bunch of upgrade parts for the KJW (not KSC/KWA) Glock 23. Since the KJW is a clone of the tm system, I was able to put tm internals into the guarder upgrades.

BTW, for those interested, I'm really impressed by the guarder frame for the g19. Compared to my g17 frame, it is less shiny (could be because my g17 frame is more used though) and feels sturdier. Design is also a little cleaner. It also allows for use of the g17 magazines without some fitting a stock kjw frame would require.

Edited by skyrider1
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I've got a question for everyone that owns Tm Glock 17's. When fitted with a PGC G17 slide on a Marui will this now fit into RS molded G17 holsters? Mainly I am intreseted in OTG and previously uscmCorps mentioned they can get their hands on a airsoft model and then mold it to TM spec but a PGC profile I think is similar to RS diemensions.

Can anyone chime in? I don't want to spend 70 dollars on a 20/21 and its loose or a 17 if its too tight.

The newer PGC slides are fine for molded type holsters BUT the problem will come mostly with the the original or Garder lower frames... they are 1-2mm too wide.

They fit great in Glock 20-21 holsters tho (as far as the Blackhawk serpas are concern).

looks good, tdid that start life as a g19 or a g23?

Thanks. It started as a G23, but I pretty much replaced all the operating parts off the bat.

Also where did you buy the lower? I desperately need one :(

I got it from Airsoftglobal, but unfortunately they're out of stock now, like most HK retailers. :no: Maybe try contacting Guarder directly through Intrudershop? I heard they take credit card orders.

Good to know, although I don't know why you replaced the guts, my KJ G23 has been performing spectacularly for 8 years now, the only hiccup being crappy jungletoy outter barrel that broke.

You do have me wanting to get a good looking slide though, I'm finishing my 23s build in a few weeks when I get home, but I'm using the original slide with its crappy finish.

The valve knocker cracked on my G23 early on, and the trigger bar started bending, and the trigger pulls started to get sloppy. Maybe KJW quality went down in the past few years? But anyways, once properly fitted, having steel parts just gives peace of mind.

Make sure you get the upgraded frame when you upgrade the slide, haha. It's amazing how different a stock G23 feels from its fully upgraded counterpart.

It's older MGC cousin looks very nice indeed ;)

Has the KSC got the PGC slide ?

Very hard to see properly on my mobile.

;)

Its got a Shooters design slide and barrel, came as a "custom" piece from UNco. Quality's great and it hasnt failed me yet, though I wish the slide was a little bit more grey.

• Like 1

I have a pic request: can I get a few pictures of people's slide internals (mainly BBU) and frame internals (hammer assembly) from KSC semi glocks please? I would really need some pics for comparison

do you mean disassembled, or with parts still in frame/slide?