Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Not bad, how does it shoot out of the box?

The Glock?

As great as expected. On semi it is nearly identical to the G17 performance-wise.

Full-auto is, well, *fires a 5 second burst while screaming euphorically*...... A nice feature.

When I added the metal slide.

Kicks a little bit more, the speed doesn't seem to be affected that much.

Obviously the RoF is a little slower on FA (I didn't really notice it), but the biggest change is that it cools down on 134a much quicker.

But I have to complement TM on the magazine design! When it cooled down and wouldn't shoot, I set it down for about 5 minutes, picked it back up, pulled the trigger and surprise! More gas! As opposed to completely venting when the gas is cold.

A little video of my g34 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua9V3KnUpQ&feature=plcp

On a side note, the guarder extended slide release has finally been released (at least on airsoft global).. let's hope that the adjustable sights are not far behind!

Looks great to me! I'm planning a very similar project but on a standard Marui 17. Is a normal 1911 inner barrel a good fit for the G34 length outer?

Looks great to me! I'm planning a very similar project but on a standard Marui 17. Is a normal 1911 inner barrel a good fit for the G34 length outer?

It indeed is, as a matter of fact I'm running a standard marui 1911 inner on my 34 atm (waiting for more funds for a nineball 6.03 one).

I have a pic request: can I get a few pictures of people's slide internals (mainly BBU) and frame internals (hammer assembly) from KSC semi glocks please? I would really need some pics for comparison

Can you post a "I want the picture to look like this picture"?

Since we're posting pics of KWA ATP's in here (makes sense since they're essentially Glocks with slightly different externals ... and there isn't another more appropriate thread available) ... here's the before and after of my most recent ATP stipple job (this is my third one now):

Before:

atp01md.jpg

atp02md.jpg

After:

atp03md.jpg

atp04md.jpg

atp05md.jpgatp06md.jpg

atp07md.jpg

atp08md.jpg

Slide Modifications:

- Replaced the OEM rear sights with 10-8 Performance Glock Rear Sights

- The front sight is the OEM front sight but with NiteSiters Glow in the dark dot installed for low/no light

- Painted out the frame engravings.

- Rubberized 3M Grip Tape to enhance reholstering and for practicing CQC drills

Heavy frame modification:

- 360° Frame stippling (back strap is still removable)

- Radiused the trigger guard both on the inside face and smoothed the outside and rounded

- Stippled trigger guard and forward frame flats

- Removed the finger grooves

- Rounded out the

- Smoothed the tang where the webbing between the thumb and index finger contacts the frame

- Vickers Tactical Slide Stop/Slide Release

- Polished the trigger job for smoother action

- Recessed and smoothed out the area around the mag release button for a cleaner and easier press

- Stippled base pads

Added SureFire X300

Standard internal upgrades per most KSC/KWA Glocks.

• Like 1

That's a huge reason why I have the tape on the back. It let's me index my thumb and press on the rear of the slide while reholstering to ensure it doesn't end up out of battery.

The 3M tape is from some left over PMAG grips I bought from Rainier Arms years ago. EhobbyAsia sells pretty much the same thing for PTS PMAGs:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pas-3m-slip-resistant-sticker-for-magpul-pts-pmag-m-version.html

From what I understand, it's 3M Safety Walk Rubber Tape.

• 3 weeks later...

Question for people with the KJW G23....does the Gunsmodify Tritium for TM G17 sight works with the KJW?

Yea it does. I think most things are compatible except the hop up unit. That is, I believe, only compatible with the TM G26 unit.

Going to put the steel slide on this soon and put the aluminum one aside.

23838c3e.jpg

Edited by skyrider1