Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

How are you liking the GunsModify SAI slide? Is the RMR real or replica?

I was just sent some product samples to test. A pleasant surprise since I didn't know they were in the works ... I do love these base pads and use them on my real M&P. These will apparently be available for G series guns (a KSC version and a TM version) as well as WE M&Ps.

v25g.jpg

They're CNC'ed from aluminum and are hard anodized. The dots are used to number and keep track of your mags and can be painted with whatever paint or nail polish of your choice. Very nice quality.

• Like 2

^ That's way cool.  I'd grab some if they made the +2 style bases for them.

Gentlemen, I'm having issues with my TM G17 hammer assembly.  The one that came with the gun has a small roller bearing on top, and had a broken striker.  The internal bits all appeared to have been upgraded as they are a more greyish color.  I sourced a brand new factory hammer assembly, and the parts are a dark black.  Here, the roller is larger, and I can't seem to get any of the parts from the new assembly to work with the old.  I'm guessing that there was a revision done to the hammer at some point, as there are small differences that make it hard to get functioning properly.  Any thoughts?  I want my goddamn G17 up and running so I can go have some fun with it!  It's starting to bother me...

awesome base plates look forward to when they are released for TM

Decided to stipple my Dark earth G17 instead of my Black one. Not the greatest attempt but im pretty happy with how its come out.

I think mounting a RMR is the next step while keeping the plastic slide still.

1461108_10153659975855570_35471966_n_zps

Hi M,

Well done on a smashing piece of kit, I missed out on this kit unfortunately due to prior commitments,

there are only so many Airsoft guns you can treat yourself to for Christmas, and my Christmas started last September ;)

I'd love to see a few more photos, are you happy enough with the Cerakoted parts ???

It really does look like a quality piece.

Cheers.

I'm pondering the GunsModify set too (though I'd wait for the black one) and wondering how the performance suffers with RMR stuck on the back; I'm guessing it's pretty noticeable.

Does anyone make CO2 magazines for TM GLOCKs? Would the customised internals of the GunsModify survive it?

Heres a (probably dumb) question. I have a "WE" (3HK) G18 Gen.3 but I'm looking for a 17 so I can have all the cool looking slides and such, Being a stingy git I don't want to spend too much, If I can source a TM/WE/Compatible ACM clone, would the slide (plus all its internals) be a direct fit to my 18 Lower? That way I could take my 18 upper to a game in my pack, swap it over in down-time or in the safe zone and run it FA again... Unless its not quite that easy and needs extensive modifications to work then I'll just buy a 17

Edited by BattleForceTactical

I'm pondering the GunsModify set too (though I'd wait for the black one) and wondering how the performance suffers with RMR stuck on the back; I'm guessing it's pretty noticeable.

Does anyone make CO2 magazines for TM GLOCKs? Would the customised internals of the GunsModify survive it?

No performance drop with the RMR on top, the whole thing with the RMR is something daft like 12 grams heavier than a stock marui plastic slide.  The blowback unit is aluminium and really cut down for weight saving, heaviest part of the whole thing is the steel barrel and that doesn't move really. If anything, with the stronger recoil spring and the zero hammer I'd say mine shoots better now than it did stock. 

Heres a (probably dumb) question. I have a "WE" (3HK) G18 Gen.3 but I'm looking for a 17 so I can have all the cool looking slides and such, Being a stingy git I don't want to spend too much, If I can source a TM/WE/Compatible ACM clone, would the slide (plus all its internals) be a direct fit to my 18 Lower? That way I could take my 18 upper to a game in my pack, swap it over in down-time or in the safe zone and run it FA again... Unless its not quite that easy and needs extensive modifications to work then I'll just buy a 17

Guns modify have said that it's NOT WE compatible, this sort of thing can't really be done on the cheap (as the ace1 arms slide proved) so you may as well buy a TM as a donor gun and accept that it's going to cost but that you'll be getting a seriously nice gun at the end of it all. 

Are the gunsmodify kits still available anywhere? I think I just might have to break the bank and buy one...and a glock...and an RMR...and a holster  :P

dooooo it!  I reckon I'm in for about £650 on mine so far, with a $170 safariland on the way so like you say, it'll break the bank a bit (certainly for a pistol that won't shoot any further than a standard one) but it's so worth it. 

Edited by JCheeseright
  • Like 1

Hi M,

Well done on a smashing piece of kit, I missed out on this kit unfortunately due to prior commitments,

there are only so many Airsoft guns you can treat yourself to for Christmas, and my Christmas started last September ;)

I'd love to see a few more photos, are you happy enough with the Cerakoted parts ???

Cheers.

cerakote is flawless:

_MG_6936.jpg

_MG_6939.jpg

Irons are cowitnessed

_MG_6940.jpg

_MG_6946.jpg

100% drop in fit for a real RMR

_MG_6938.jpg

• Like 1

Hi M,

Cheers.

Ask and you shall recieve!... beware, pic intensive...

fonxFXO.jpg

szRnIUX.jpg

aKRWNdM.jpg

2Mprlne.jpg

hGfSL45.jpg

blTNfLW.jpg

And now, comparison shots with the ACE 1 , for good measure:

AgvH6tz.jpg

MSsgpKV.jpg

w4UKAaA.jpg

9o6pDl2.jpg

2D1serg.jpg

Lastly, a comparison between the quality of assembly of the RMRs... the ACE 1's dot is a lot brighter and a bit hard to use in low light conditions. Here's a comparison shot between the glueing of the glass on those things. First up the ACE 1:

1lt4iog.jpg

zONfNkG.jpg

As you can see, the glue on the gunsmodify is a lot more regularly applied.

As for the cerakote, I haven't shot the thing nearly enough to cause any wear and I'm not familiar with the finish. It's the first time I've even seen it, so I cannot fairly pass judgement.

The RMR slide set is actually lighter than standard aluminum slided (NOT PLASTIC ,AS STATED ABOVE) glocks, this should answer your question:

010313294620748852c6b.jpg

010313291826031152c6b.jpg

Are the gunsmodify kits still available anywhere? I think I just might have to break the bank and buy one...and a glock...and an RMR...and a holster :P

Damn..they sold out already? Fret not, more sets are coming (of other kinds). Just check gunsmodify's facebook.

Eh... er... yeah, just get a 17. If you want cool slides, just get a marui 17. Plenty to choose from.

• Like 1