Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

So I got my vintage KWA M18C to work reliably :D. Pics coming soon.

My question to you folks is will real steel Glock magazine baseplates work on KWA mags? I see one fellow put them on a TM mag, I am wondering if I can put the Vickers Tactical mag base plates on my mags.

No. Real Steel Glock mag plates won't work on KWA/KSC. Only on Stark Arms (with slight modification) as far as I know.

Decided to put it back together.

Hk3p g17 slide

Guarder threaded outer barrel

Ra tech 91mm tbb, I key

Dyna piston head

Modify tan bucking

Still working on the replacement hopup unit, who glues screws in honestly!

BTW because of that I am also out of a screwdriver!!!

Did you modify the Guarder barrel for the TM? 

Did you modify the Guarder barrel for the TM?

Not yet, there is a sharp edge that needs to be filed down so the barrel moves out of the way smoothly when the slide moves back.

Just racking it a bunch of times does nothing and still causes it to hang up.

No idea where people get the idea that all parts for tm just work for we/HK because the slide hanging up like it does tells me yes it will work but is not compatible for normal operation.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not have a guarder or tm frame to compare it to but I do like the timberwolf frame. It doesn't feel like cheap plastic and its rather comfortable. I do need to get the other backstraps from echo1 as I got this used.

It does feel like a 1911 in a g series form and I'd prefer the larger backstrap.

Edited by Alias1983

I had a TM Glock 17 build that I had a Guarder frame for and IMO it's a worthwhile upgrade because *fruitcage* MADE IN JAPAN AND ASGK MY *albatross*! :P

Also TM Glock frame plastic always looks way off to me.

So, either way, the Guarder is "better" than the TM one. Get it.

• Like 1

I have to agree, go for the x300.

The xc1 is not a bad light, full metal built, my apartment is average size and this lights the whole ting up without problems but its so damn small, I tried it on about every gun with a rail I got but it looks good only on the G19  

Tried it on a P226??

For those of you who thought my other suppressor for my SAI Glock 19 was "mweh", I upgraded to the Ace 1 Arms AAC silencer. Was on sale. $15 USD for the silencer, and $15 USD for the extension kit, compared to $35 USD each previously.

Original; 

IMG_1972.JPG

New; 

nx_g19_a1a_sai_aac_silencer.png

• Like 2