Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

The hamon doesn't look like real clay-tempered.....

I'm torn between a KSC G19 and a Marui G17. KSC is cheaper, but I want the recoil and robustness of the TM--but I like '19s better :(

Recoil and the sound of the G19 is VERY good imo. i have owned a KSC G19 with the KSC metal slide and the white trades, and a KSC G19 with a SD slide and i have to say, KSC G19 one of my favorite GBB's ever. recoil on the thing was GREAT and the sound was just awesome. the clanking sound of the G19 with the KSC Metal slide is just great.

There are many good things to be said about both models. I'm not sure that there is a decisive answer to the KSC/KW vs TM debate. They each have their strong and weak points.

What someone really needs to do is figure out how to mod the TM G17 so that it can shoot as hard as other TM guns. That would make it a much more appealing gun overall.

Quick question guys. Does the Safariland SLS Holster for the Glock 17 fit the Cyma/TM MAEG Glock or would I need the one for the Glock 21? IE is the slide wider than RS to the extent it won't fit the Safariland?

Based on my memory of my TM AEP I would probably have purchased the G20/21 large-frame size myself. Unfortunately I can't give you measurements since I no longer own it but I recall seeing a bit of a difference in width. In other words if you don't get any other advice go for the large-frame as the safer bet.