Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Quick question before i order from UNco., which recoil spring would you recommend for a KSC G18C (as in which gives off better recoil)?

I was just having a discussion about this on ASB. Recoil springs really don't increase felt 'recoil'. They do make the slide snap back into battery harder though so they can get the gun to jump around more.

This is my favorite hand gun :)

"G18C Silent Assasin"

Specification :

KSC Glock 18C Based

KSC Metal Slide

King Arms Recoil Spring Guide

Guarder Hammer Spring

Guarder Outer Barrel with Silencer Adaptor

Custom Stainless Steel 7 inch 6.04 mm Tight Barrel

Custom High Flow Valve

G&P Socom Silencer

KSC long Mag

FPS : 400

P1010733low.jpg

Edited by dankarumanov

Finally got around to finishing this.

HPIM1718.jpg

HPIM1712.jpg

HPIM1726.jpg

HPIM1711.jpg

KSC Plastic Slide

Stippled Grip

SD Rocket Valve

SD Plug Spring

Custom Short stroke Recoil Guide

18C metal Feed ramp

G&G Metal outer barrel

RS Glock Compensator

RS J-Point/Optima Mount

RS JP Enterprises extended mag catch

RS Prezine Magwell

RS AimTech Tigershark Scope Mount

BSA Multi Recticle RDS

Thanks.

Rom: I did want to hide a G34 TB underneath, but PDI doesn't have one available in the G34 length. I was going to settle for a Nine-Ball or KM but I'll wait and see on that. Testing the guns accuracy right now, the POA performance is pretty good using the stock sights from a bench rest at 15ft, but I have yet to try it with the RDS. At this point I don't even know if it's worth upgrading to a different tight bore. We'll see...you're never really finished right?!

ANDY: Yeah, that's definitely one thing I noticed after I installed it. It leaves your thumb in a very unnatural position, and can be quite bothersome. After a couple mags though I got used to it. When I was at the gun shop where I bought it, I was more concerned about it fitting then I was about the practicality of the overall design so I didn't notice that support bar. It also kind of makes it hard to reach the mag release. I may have to take more material off the grip, or buy a different mag release that extends further to the rear of the pistol.

Edited by junior
Rom: I did want to hide a G34 TB underneath, but PDI doesn't have one available in the G34 length. I was going to settle for a Nine-Ball or KM but I'll wait and see on that. Testing the guns accuracy right now, the POA performance is pretty good using the stock sights from a bench rest at 15ft, but I have yet to try it with the RDS. At this point I don't even know if it's worth upgrading to a different tight bore. We'll see...you're never really finished right?!

I know what you mean about a gun never being done. I was actually thinking of the TB being nice for a few extra FPS rather than an increase in accuracy but I suppose a KSC Glock needs all the help it can get in that dept. Have you thought about a new FF hopup like Vicious is using?

The idea about the DB custom 6.01 is also good, just be prepared to have a long wait for your order.

The TM glock 17 is ridiculously tight in the safariland 6004 for the glock 17.

KSC/KWA Glocks are slightly bigger than real Glocks. My KSC Glock 17 didnt fit in a Glock 17 BHI SERPA holster(Highwall version) and I had to trade it for the Glock 20/.45 caliber Glock version.

Edit: Someone already said it. Whoops.

Edited by Mr Foxhound

A little while back I decided that if I was going to keep owning Glocks I needed one that was unique. This is more than a bit of a challenge but I think that I finally have a one of a kind Glock. Below are a few teaser pictures so that people can guess what exactly it is a I have. In the next few days I'll post up a full write up and complete photos (I'm also waiting for one more part).

glock21mj3.jpg

glock22fn1.jpg

Thanks.

It is actually a Second Generation Glock Replica but there is not a huge amount of difference (the first gen doesn't have pronounced grip panels and only has one line where the 'Made in Austria' trade is.

My challenge to people is to guess what this gun is built from.

This has been a mystery gun long enough.

This gun is a TM Glock 17. It has an Avalon Steel slide and a custom one off frame. The base for the frame was a Guarder frame but after RSP Customs and RCW went to work on in it turned into a Generation 2 Glock frame.

I'll have more pictures and a full writeup as soon as my last part shows up.

Edited by Romulus
Makes sense, since the TM is a little bigger than the real thing... You just take some sandpaper and start working the inside of that holster ;)

Just loosen the tensioning screw and draw and holster the glock about 40 times and you're good to go.

I dont like modifying my real parts to fit airsoft since they will eventually pull double duty with real weapons.

PGC has recently updated their metal slides for the Glock 17. The new ones are 0.5 mm smaller when it comes to the height and width. It's not much, but should help if the fit is tight. Of course the frame may still need to be modified.

-Sale