Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Here is my KSC G18C with ProG4 slide. It is expensive though as I paid $180 shipped for a CNC Machined Aluminum slide. You have to custom order it as it is not shown on their website. It was a drop in fit without any mods done. Unfortuatly it is not working since I tried to have it repaired but they lost the trigger safety (got a replacement today) and I just found out the internals is from a G17 so I have to buy some G18C parts. :angry:

g18c.jpg

g18a.jpg

Here is my current glock collection

KSC G18C with ProG4 CNC slide with full trademarks

KSC G34 with Boomarms metal slide with full trademarks

KJW G19 with CNC slide with full trademarks

glocknow.jpg

Really liking your refined Glock collection Mike!

Thanks

Hi Planeman,

Nice Glocks :) tasty.

How did you get the Glock 19 frame with logo on it ?

Cheers

I got the gun at Tokyo Model which is no longer instock and I don't think they will be instock again since they were limited to 80 pcs. Before KJW used to have Glock trademarks on the frame so I guess they were afraid that they will be in trouble with Glock as with KSC so they now have KJ on the frame now. WGC used to sell KJW frames with the Glock logo but they are no longer in stock. The slide is made by Creation and it is still avaliable

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=1423

Well they came im not impressed with the slides i thought the trades might be better but alas i can change this in the future i have spent enough on them for the time being. its a shame i could of bought anothe systema for this kind of money.

G18C's x2

With crimson trace.....

001-5.jpg

005-8.jpg

006-7.jpg

009-5.jpg

For a little sickness! (too much "transporter 2")

010-6.jpg

013-2.jpg

By chance anyone happens to know a guy who knows a guy who has converted his or her Marui Glock 26 with one of those fancy Freedom Art kits that were available quite a while ago? Came to my mind again when a read about those kits lately … haven't seen one for quite some time. So if anyone has one and pictures of it … would be nice to see those nice Custom Glocks again. Thanks ;)