SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

TXP is correct, Romulus. There's more ways to skin a cat as they say... I just went this route as I thought I'd be able to get the trademarks a bit under the mark (and get the KJW mags via Redwolf or WGCShop).

More pics... this one get's it close to its RS P228 brother.

Enjoy!

270884437_KhTEt-L.jpg

270884506_9Y5sp-L.jpg

270884539_CQbQY-L.jpg

270884554_FURqx-L.jpg

270884578_MD7mi-L.jpg

270884386_4jEJH-L.jpg

Here's my completely great Jing Gong 552 (pictured without TM foregrip). I'm eagerly awaiting the release of their 550. It's really great that they're cloning out of production guns like the SIG 550 and G3A3.

IMG_1314-1.jpg

A question: Which are the best and cheapest full-metal P226/other SIG sidearms?

EDIT: Ignore the disgusting orange flashhider. It would be replaced by the standard three-prong grey one, but it's glued on! Thanks, EHobby Asia! <_<

Edited by Snowbeat

Yep even after 2 years there was no sign of wear or damage, prob would have lasted much longer also. I upgraded it to a full metal kit, tightbore, enhanced loading nozzle, and upgraded recoil springs and it just didn't perform as well as it us to in terms of accuracy and reliability. I wish i never upgraded and just kept it stock.