SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

I gotta say, you guys have done some great jobs on your SIGs. I'm a fan of the SG552 (will problaby be my first AEG) and the P226, both beautiful guns, and I think I fell in love with a few of your projects here.

Awesome work. :)

(I'll be sure to post when I receive my SG552)

Well I swapped my GBB P226 for this AEG so it wasnt a bad trade. And I found in a local shop a Systema high speed cylinder set for TM 551 for a nice price + I have a spare M4 lenght (551 too) precision barrel which is hidden inside the silencer. This combination will be much better and reliable than any chinese one :)

• Like 1

Chris, thats pretty damn nice I always had a soft spot for no railed sigs, they look very issue. Could use a bigger supressor though :P

Anyone know of a shop in the uk that sells cheap 226 mags and parts? Ive just managed to snap the feed lips on my mag :( (my own fault, not kj's).

Edited by KingJ
Chris, thats pretty damn nice I always had a soft spot for no railed sigs, they look very issue. Could use a bigger supressor though :P

Anyone know of a shop in the uk that sells cheap 226 mags and parts? Ive just managed to snap the feed lips on my mag :( (my own fault, not kj's).

Fire support have them in stock :D

p226 mag lips

:rifle:

• 2 weeks later...

(sorry if this a bit off topic)

Hey guys I am really feeling the SIG552. I have never owned one and after watching MiamiVice and a few PMC training videos I had to look it up.

I have already made an all metal swap out list for a 552 ya know; HurricanE metal reciever, metal RIS fore-arm, Guarder metal charging handle pieces and stock hooks.

I just need to have one question answered and it has been aching at me. As much as I hate JG I am willing to consider buying a JG just to save money so I can buy all the metal parts for the 552 anyways so its going as much metal as can be put on her as a TM/JG will handle. I know the JG's are like an almost identicle clone of the TM and I just want to know if the parts I listed will fit on JG because they say it will fit TMs. Commen sense I know just want to clarify.

Thanks.

jg's stock wobbles, the stock feels cheap, ugly finish.. that' about it..

Actually, having handled / owned TM 552 / 551 and JG 552. The JG 552 is alot more solid, less creaky. The JG is a great gun, we all know your elitist "anti clone" mantra BOE but you won't go wrong with it, a guy at my site has one and it's a great little gun.

And yes, it's TM compatible so I'd assume the aftermarket metal body + bits would fit. :)