SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

WTF is that? lol.

If you guys type ICS Sig on youtube it brings up some upcoming videos of there latest SIG552 and the SIG552 SWAT. The first ever full metal 552 AEG (Thats without having to buy all the metal upgrades such as TM and JG), it also houses a full charging lever charge and not a half way charge as the TM or JG, and also when you charge the cocking handle all the way back it locks in place and has a working bolt catch.

I am debating on getting a TM and upgrading it with all the full metal parts or just waiting for the ICS. Never a fan of ICS because of there horrible externals but this surpasses anything they have made.

WTF is that? lol.

If you guys type ICS Sig on youtube it brings up some upcoming videos of there latest SIG552 and the SIG552 SWAT. The first ever full metal 552 AEG (Thats without having to buy all the metal upgrades such as TM and JG), it also houses a full charging lever charge and not a half way charge as the TM or JG, and also when you charge the cocking handle all the way back it locks in place and has a working bolt catch.

I am debating on getting a TM and upgrading it with all the full metal parts or just waiting for the ICS. Never a fan of ICS because of there horrible externals but this surpasses anything they have made.

Ah the spring fell out of my MAG madcap so I took what I could and had to chop it down to 10 rounds.

Those videos are actually from Arnies...

If it works it works I guess lol on the bright side you can go prone with your weapon now.

Well where ever the videos came from they sure look damn convincing. I have been waiting for a full metal SIG for a really long time, finally decided to go with the alternative; Buy a TM and upgrade it with G&P/GUARDER/HurricanE metal parts. Going to cost a lot. But I hope this ICS is well built internaly as it is externaly. ICS have always had mis haps with their V3's we'll have to see.

Wrap your battery in black electric tape. If there's one thing I hate about 552s(I love them, I have a TM) it's the colorful battery showing through. I don't have any pics of just my sig, but I do have this...

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/A...ED/DSC05759.jpg

My normal batteries are in tape, that is just my test one.

Does that acog work well? I have been looking for one for my sig, nothing else really looks good on it.

Here is the custom I just finished for my girlfriend :)

n552.jpg

Prometheus Torque Gear Set, Prometheus POM Piston Head, Systema M100, Systema Spring Guide with Bearing, Systema Oiless Metal Bushing, Guarder Air Seal Nozzle, Guarder Improved Hop Bucking

Prometheus 6.03 inner barrel

Hurricane metal body

Proud RIS

TM Scope mount rail

Guarder steel bolt

Guarder steel gazblock etc...

Guarder HK53 Flashhider

Modded the body to use 9v mini batteries :P

Here is the custom I just finished for my girlfriend :)

Prometheus Torque Gear Set, Prometheus POM Piston Head, Systema M100, Systema Spring Guide with Bearing, Systema Oiless Metal Bushing, Guarder Air Seal Nozzle, Guarder Improved Hop Bucking

Prometheus 6.03 inner barrel

Hurricane metal body

Proud RIS

TM Scope mount rail

Guarder steel bolt

Guarder steel gazblock etc...

Guarder HK53 Flashhider

Modded the body to use 9v mini batteries :P

Fuuuuu***** man someone beat my AEG yet again. LOL No worries just gave me an idea of what she will look like. I have those exact parts on a notepad doc. half ready to ship and buy, the guarder parts are pending. Man I can't wait to get her.

Thanks for posting that you have a really nice and well built SIG, full metal too so it makes you feel even more reassured.

As I said, this is for my girlfriend's use, and I admit I was happy seeing her jumping of joy (for a rifle heh) :D

It had the stock handguard with the guarder steel rail (that I must sell now maybe), the RIS is changing everything, thanks Sturgis ^^!

As soon as she choses an aiming device, panels/accessories, I'll post a serious pic :)

I just recieved a KSC Sig P226 (railed) and I have two questions:

1) supid ones first: wheres the safety and how doI use it? Seriously.

2) How do I take the front sight off? I need to do this in order to gain better access to the orange paint under it.

THANKS1