SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

My friend and me were really bored before a game.

Enter rape.

img9343wg8.jpg

Story behind the mag: one of the springs fell out of my MAG midcap during a game (it was about -10c and the taps keeping it in just snapped off). I managed to keep the spring but only part of it didn't get tangled. My plan is to order a drum mag and convert it using the old magazine top, but until then it is this. Feeds about 4 rounds.

That - tape + Sig550 + ridiculously large scope = pure winnage. The Badger tried doing it to a g36 mag once, many good men lost their lives in the process and it still didn't work. (note to all attempting this, Cthulhu either doesn't exist, or isn't interested in human sacrifices at this time.)

badgerdancing6.gif

Figured I might aswell put this question in here.

Has anyone ever tried doing a "battery inside cheekpiece"-mod for the SIGs? I figured, the cheekpiece is pretty common (and VERY sexy) among the SIG-series, and I reckon it could serve as a nice battery compartment with some modifications. Anyone tried this?

Thought it was about time I put my heavily customised P226 up for the world to see, now that it is complete.

Contains the following

Brand New Standard TM Sig P226, Switched Chrome metal parts to give a 2 tone look.

Creation Slide and Barrel kit

Nine-ball Recoil Rod with Uprated Spring

Complete Nine-ball Rocket Value Kit

PDI 6.01 Inner Barrel

Creation Rail-less Frame

Uprated Hammer Spring & re-shaped Hammer Block

Sights have been uprated with Tritium Inserts

Grips replaced with Crimson Trace Wrap round Rubberized Grip complete with Laser Sight, complete with Stainless Hogue Hex Screws.

All this Shoots at an average 370 FPS on a warm day.

Billy :gun2:

That - tape + Sig550 + ridiculously large scope = pure winnage. The Badger tried doing it to a g36 mag once, many good men lost their lives in the process and it still didn't work. (note to all attempting this, Cthulhu either doesn't exist, or isn't interested in human sacrifices at this time.)

badgerdancing6.gif

Badger, I forgot I had this image laying around, then I remembered it. This is what you want I believe:

624x72mitsig550640nio6.jpg

or maybe a bigger scope, and a bayonet to even things out

membersig550gs9.jpg

I think all you really need though is magazines

sigmagidiotsgj5.png

Romulus since Billy5150 is being slow I will answer your question for him

The Hex Screws for the grips are hogue RS screws. All that was done was the frame was tapped out to the correct size (m4 fine if I remember correctly)

:rifle:

Cheers Buddy. It's great when you don't even have to answer your own questions cause your tech guy does it for you.

Billy

Edited by Billy5150