SIG Picture Thread

all very good stuff guys.... love sigs, and props to the guy w/ the gsr, no one mentioned it yet.... but i love me a gsr... i read somewhere a while ago that wei tech is coming out w/ one?

guy w/ the real steal sig 226 in one of the pics, what is that light you have on there? looks awesome...

so far i own a kjw trademarked 226 set.... and a 2 tone ksc metal 2340/2009 courtesy of hk-det... thanks, still tryin to get her working.... it seems you and i arent the only ones w/ problems trying to get one firing w/ a metal slide... has anyone been able to do this? also are there threaded barrels for 2340?

if anyone has another p2340/2009 for sale, hit up the pm or "sjzafrani @ gmail . com" thanks

preferably the delta limited version. or a heavy weight version, and stock... but im interested either way. thanks.

im currently working on my full metal sig 552..... so far, all i have is the cheek piece, lol, not even the rifle yet.... saw the cheek piece for sale in a forum and hopped on it, knowing how rare they are....

guess i'll have to take a big photo shoot one of these days for all the awesome picture threads here...

also, lookin for a proud 552 rail system, hit me up. thanks...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Does anyone want to swap a fully functioning SIG 551 (adjustable burst fire, 3 to 8 rounds) for a 552?

To include 2 1100mah NiMH stick batteries, mags depending on swap.

Well that's just rude....she not good enough for you? :P

Edited by Nicoli
i dont know why ive never posted in here??

the pics really old, and been shown on the forums a few times But heres my favorite pistol:

Sig P210 DO WANT! This along with the FN FiveseveN are my favorite pistols and really the only ones I would want for airsoft (I used to have a sidearm but never used it, so I ditched it). Unfortunately they are both made by Marushin.

Does anyone want to swap a fully functioning SIG 551 (adjustable burst fire, 3 to 8 rounds) for a 552?

To include 2 1100mah NiMH stick batteries, mags depending on swap.

I would but it seems we live in different countries. Oh well.

Edited by Weirdguy
Sweet, what are the details, make etc etc.

Billy

its a Marushin SIG P210-6 6mm version. Really i should have brought the 8mm as it has the wood effect grips but the 6mm is more practical. Its accurate and is really comfortable to hold. the only drawbacks are the mags are single stack, and you have to load with an open slide otherwise the magazine wont fit. But thats just like the real one so once you get used to it its ok.

Don't suppose you missed anything having black plastic grips instead of the 'wood ones' - Chances are the black ones look more like wood than fake wood Marushin grips...

Every few weeks I look on ebay and see a company that does wood grips for the Automag, but they won't ship to the UK :(

Cheers.

What upgrades have you done?

Billy

I didn't personally do the upgrades, but here's (I think it's complete) the list of what's in it.

Creation Slide and silver outer barrel, Guarder frame, 9ball tightbore, upgraded recoil and hammer springs. Yes, real steel grips.

Nice sig whitedingo. How is the quality of fit on the Guarder body and have you tried it with the slide as well? Loose and lots of rattles or is it a nice and tight fit. I'm thinking of picking up a TM 226, I just don't want to spend too much money on it.

Edited by krame
Nice sig whitedingo. How is the quality of fit on the Guarder body and have you tried it with the slide as well? Loose and lots of rattles or is it a nice and tight fit. I'm thinking of picking up a TM 226, I just don't want to spend too much money on it.

My previous 226, I installed a guarder MBK. Tighter than a gnat's anus, that was. I actually had to use lapping compound and a hammer to get the slide to go onto the frame rails. Great for making a really tight gun! It was a little work, but it yielded tremendous results.

Edited by Whitedingo

I wouldn't go for the Guarder as the first choice, but you can upgrade the plastic version with uprated springs and tighter barrel to get better performance.

Billy

Oli thats a lovely looking piece :)

Thanks mate...it's all completely standard!

Gonna get an aftermarket metal slide for it, and threaded outer barrel soon. Just adds that little bit extra!

To be honest, my 226 is probably my favourite gun I've ever owned, even over my WA Kimber LAPD SWAT Custom II!