SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

comes with a cd that shows where to file, has verbal instructions but not in english, but the pics are good enough, fairly easy to do, alot of it is common sense as you can feel where the friction is, just take it slowly and file a little bit at a time

mine

What kind of light is that?

si3n4:

sorry i don't really know coz i never own any of the above you listed, but i can kinda tell you what to expect with 310HKD :P

When i 1st test the bugger, the slide locked itself and the slide release doesn't work. So i open it up and found out that there are A LOT of metal shavings and paint, which isn't a massive problem, just some sanding and lubing for about an hour *was doing it before and after dinner, so about 1/2 hour i guess* and it's good.

For the price i got it for, it's definitely worth it, and opening the gun up isn't that hard at all.

• 2 weeks later...

For all you SIG 55x owners, is it possible to run the gun's wires and mini-tamiya through one of the handguard holes to connect up with a PEQ? Or conversely, is it possible to run the "female" small-type tamiya from a mini-battery through one of the holes to meet up with the gun's "male" small-type tamiya on the inside of the handguard?

For example, see the holes on the handguard of the SIG 552 pictured below:

DSC_0067.jpg
Edited by Gigueand
For all you SIG 55x owners, is it possible to run the gun's wires and mini-tamiya through one of the handguard holes to connect up with a PEQ? Or conversely, is it possible to run the "female" small-type tamiya from a mini-battery through one of the holes to meet up with the gun's "male" small-type tamiya on the inside of the handguard?

For example, see the holes on the handguard of the SIG 552 pictured below:

Why yes, yes you can :)

See here -> http://www.icsbb.com/EDM/SG/ESG.html