SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Any place i can find a good review of the King Arms 556? I cant find many good ones.

Thought id ask here as it would get better results then a new topic.

Cuz I'm stuck between a KA 556 and G&G SCAR for my next rifle and already found a good SCAR review.

Edited by Mr Foxhound

I have a King Arms Delta style suppressor laying around somewhere. I will try and find it and get some pictures up before it sells.

I rather like the STAR M6. I prefer CQB over woodland games, and the laser does come in handy.

Edited by quiksilver6184

Picked up a $20 dollar guarder P226 Railed full metal kit a long time ago never realy got around to finishing it :] it had alot of stuff like the Blowback unit,Trigger and everything,hammer and all the other stuff but was missing all the springs and scews.

So i picked up a $70 dollar marui chrome p226 for the doner gun.

The guarder kit the slide was in bad bad shape. the frame was in good condition.

So i decided to paint the Frame and Slide tan!

When the doner gun arrives ima transfer all the parts and ill get pics when its finished!

also this is my first sig ever ! :o

So ima have a $90 dollar guarder 226 with a marui base gun :P

Edited by RUSHER2