SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Prime japan makes a lot of kit that it's not available in the states

this kit was made about 2-3 yrs ago, available only in japan, awsome kit, not so awsome price

black: http://www2.enekoshop.jp/shop/sanko-websho...;item_id=195337 ^_^

silver : http://www2.enekoshop.jp/shop/sanko-websho...;item_id=196594 :o

Edited by wwjkc

actually, full metal p229 are a bunch, KJW made them, and they're everywhere, but it crappy surface finish and not CNC made it's not my cup of tea

Mine is fully CNC made and it's the P228 non-rail ver, and no one have them out side of Japan

the price tag on the website says it's more than $1000, but I didn't pay that much, hell no, I am not that rich, but you can use the KJW's p229 as a base gun, the mag works with some minor mod

overall, the accuracy and the kick is the same as the p226

the most up to date pics of the p228, the outter is polished stainless

DSC05500.jpg

DSC05499.jpg

Edited by wwjkc
That's really sweet. PGC? I think Guarder will be releasing non-railed kits soon. P226 is definitely a favorite...

I'm not sure what website I saw it on..could've been either airsoftglobal or redwolf, but G&P now has the Navy non-railed kits out for the 226. I believe it was airsoftglobal that I saw it on, as I was shocked at how affordable the price was.

guarder have the non-railed and Navy ver of the p226

but com'on, the CNC ver is like $100 more, what's the point?

umm...the point would be the price factor, and perhaps for those who can't really afford the CNC version, would get the guarder version since it might fit their wallet a lil better. That's the point.

Racing Maniac, very nice pictures, did you get it fully installed or did you put it together yourself based on a 2340 or 2009? Looks like the preinstalled though, if not, excellent work. If you don't want it anymore, give me a personal message about ;)

I have the Delta Slide here but can't get my hands on a propper 2340.

Edited by SamJacksonFan

UNC bought, as usual with my last "built" pistol from them it is excellently put together....I've heard horrid stories of fitting these that the price(which isn't that high with Tight bore and spring and slide kit for low $300) is worth the price IMO....And yeah its a 2340....

• 3 weeks later...