I have just looked through this entire thread - very nice Sigs everyone :D

Picture Request:

King Arms SIG556 Shorty w/ the following:

-Magpul CTR in FDE

-Magpul XTM in FDE

-TD short grip in FDE

-Eotech 551 or 552

-PMAG in FDE

Any help would be much appreciated - Thanks!

-Shin

ps: I don't know much about SIG's - how accurate is the 556 "shorty" in RS? (does it even exist)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
SP2022 look's like damn USP and the Glock! 8)

P.S. F... special "German" weapon edition. Sadly. Is illigal to have got weapon without that (just buy from over country)?

yeah these markings on the right have to be on the gun...

But that exact same gun goes für $150 at many HK retailers WITHOUT the import markings of course.

I posted small review in the Gas Pistol review section!

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2288498

Edited by somegirls

The last package I'll be getting before I move hasn't arrived yet...but what I did get recently was my Guarder P226N metal frame and slide for my TM P226 :D Installed it last night after a trip for jewelers screwdrivers...

IMG00357.jpg

The furniture and whatnot is all original, I more or less fell in love with it after awhile and decided to keep the used look.

IMG00356.jpg

I still want to get a metal barrel and inner, and replace a few parts here and there, but externally you got it...oh, and a Hogue grip condom.

Hi Quicksilver,

I was wondering, are they real Sig-grips on your PGC 226 ?

They have a matt appearance in the shots you posted !

Best wishes.

Squad 701.

Yes, those are SIG factory grips. The SIG arms website has been out for quite a while, but I was able to find my pair on topgunsupply.com

Did someone say Sig?

Because of my long arms, and boredom, I decided to get my paws on a JG Sig 550.

Ended up getting one from Taiwangun, about 230€'s shipped with 2 x G36 rails and a nice Leupold replica. Ordered on Monday, recieved on Thursday. Not bad!

img1404lh.jpg

img1397f.jpg

But what to do with all the rails? The bipod still works btw in combo with the VFG btw.

img1415p.jpg

But which one is the biggest?

img1425t.jpg

Well, that settles it :D

img1434t.jpg

I like! :D

I just bought a set of G36 side rails. I can't find it anymore on Taiwangun, looks like I got the last set.

Like THESE, only 2 pieces instead of 3.

Then I layed them on where I thought I wanted the VFG, scratched a small hole with a screwdriver. Then drilled a small hole with a powerdrill, then enlarged the hole with a drill that was just as wide as the screws. Only screws came with the set, no hex nuts. So searched some in the parts bin.

Same for the side rail.

The plastic seems more then solid enough to hold the VFG and even use it. If you wanted, you could place another rail on the bottom near the front sight, remove the stock bipod legs, and slap a Harris-style RIS mounted bipod on there. That would be cool I think.

Edited by TooTall

Just got this...

P1000244.jpg

P1000249.jpg

P1000250.jpg

It's taking a little while to wear in, but i haven't had enough daylight to try and figure the accuracy issues out... Saying that, i've only but 300ish rounds through it, but it's making groups 3 times the size my USP does at the same range, which is irritating me.

Edited by hwagan

I've tried blaster 0.2's and 0.25's, and Elite branded (Uk store i purchased from) .3's. My USP doesn't have a problem with any of those ammo types, so i'm thinking it just needs wearing in. I'm gonna call Mike from Elite and see what he thinks, hopefully it just needs a couple hundred rounds through it.