SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

It's going to hurt to tally it all up but here is a try....

SP 2022 Sys7 - $147 ( pistol, internal upgrades, and mags from classifieds, prices are based off ehobbyasia)

Mags x2@ $38- $76

SD "titanium" slide and barrel - $126 (dentrinity)

Mad Bull tightbore - $15

Guarder recoil spring - $15

Meprolight sights (SIG #8 and #8)- $74 (topgunsupply)

Sig SP2022 grips - $10 (topgunsupply)

Total before shipping - $470 (ouch)

Most I've ever put into a pistol, I loved the pre-Sys 7 version, simply for looks (it shot like ######) the blowback on this is not as strong my 5-7 or my WAs but it's not bad. Accuracy is fine, it reaches out pretty far but isn't extremely consistent, but then again I don't expect to use it outside a few yards. I haven't checked FPS yet, I was too lazy to get out the chrono. The titanium slide is actually a dark gray aluminum, it took some tweaking to get it to fit, and every so often the barrel jams on the top of the slide, but as I repeatedly rack it it seems to be getting better. The finish on the RS grips is actually cheaper looking than on the KSC ones which is funny, they are kinda glossy while the KSC ones are matte.

I wish I could have taken better pics but the lighting in my place sucks and I don't have anything to light it well with, that's all light from clouds through skylights and a flash, the slide is actually a bit darker, but everything else looks about right. The pic of the sights was from my kitchen and was quite dark, I think I took it about 15 times before my hands were steady enough for the 5 second f1.8 exposure. The sights look white during the day, but you get in any place that's dim and the pop out, I mean POP, they are bright.

Dentrinity and topgunsupply really pulled through for me this round. Den actually had to track down a "titanium" slide for me, and topgun offered me a full refund or replacement if I couldn't get the sights to fit, and I ordered on friday at about noon and they shipped same day, plus they had the best prices on the sights and grip.

Edited by frogfish
  • 2 weeks later...

They're alright, but there is a certain amount of Flex in the body, mine is now shooting at some incredible range with the hop off blink.gif and im not sure how (installed a G&G rubber and nub, may change it to a TM one once i get my G3 SBS fixed up)

Found a RIS kit for my 552 frontend for £30, may get that now ;)

img0164mk.jpg

img0165r.jpg

Guarder Aluminum Slide & Frame for Marui P226 Rail ( Ver. 2010 / Black )

Guarder Steel Outer Barrel for Marui P226

Guarder Steel Recoil Spring Guide for MARUI P226

Shooters Design Steel Takedown Lever for Marui P226R ( Black )

Houge Sig Sauer P226 Grip

KM Hop-Up Bucking for Marui VSR-10 / 5.1 / 4.3 / G26 / P226 / M1911 ( RH55 )

Action Aluminum Cylinder Bulb

DYTAC Luminous Night Sight for Marui SIG P226 Series

Guarder High Output Valve for Marui P226

Shooters Design Steel Takedown Lever for Marui P226R ( Black )

Tanio-Koba HOP Twist Barrel for Marui P226 / G17

NINE BALL Hammer Spring for Marui P226 Rail

PROUD Enhanced Recoil Spring for Marui SIG P226

This is my Babe, Think it works pretty well :)

And yes the color is greyish and not black.

Edited by muffe66
  • 2 weeks later...

Goal, build a metal 226 that looks good enough to display but can still run all day in a game.

SIG.jpg

PGC/Pro Win with TM base

Nineball Piston head & plug spring

Shooter Design loading nozzle

Proud hammer spring

Action Power Up floating valve

Built by ILLusion Kinetics

My guardered/upgraded p226 is not liking the cold atm so I got it a friend. Stuck in a pdi winter piston head ,6.01 tb barrel ,9ball hop ,and 9ball router. After leaving it out in the ice I rattled off a mag ,and it locked back with gas to spare. I was well impressed. As it was only 2nd hand ,and a bit scratched up I weatherd it too with some silver paint and wire wool too. I'm actually liking it more than the fancy one atm. I forgot how good the old tm abs was :) .

DSC_1262.jpg

DSC_1264.jpg