SIG Picture Thread

This thread needs more rifles!

My WIP 556:

100_5967.jpg

Now I just have to beat up the FDE parts/accessories because they look too new and shiny compared to the body :lol::lol:

But I will probably just let normal wear and tear from use do that.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOLY ###### - is that torch big enough!?

I just run a cheap ACM M3 flash light on my Tokyo Marui model - SIG P226R complete with full metal threaded outer barrel...

261764_10150236747282643_698852642_7504515_5286496_n.jpg

263057_10150236747347643_698852642_7504516_6608552_n.jpg

271037_10150236747402643_698852642_7504517_2810742_n.jpg

269970_10150236747472643_698852642_7504518_7399430_n.jpg

Thoughts?!

PS: I'm thinking of upgrading to a Guarder non-railed frame, & real 'steel' hogue grips. Any advice / warnings?

PS: I'm thinking of upgrading to a Guarder non-railed frame, & real 'steel' hogue grips. Any advice / warnings?

I bought all the Shooters Design accessories for my P226, because it was an obligatory. The original dissassembly lever and valve knocker was broken, also the nozzle was shooting 15 bbs with a full magazine. These things happened after the first year. I have a Guarder Navy kit and Hogue grip too, but i think it is nearly impossible to install the grip. If someone could do it, i really want to learn.

Lastly your silencer is very nice, what is that?

I bought all the Shooters Design accessories for my P226, because it was an obligatory. The original dissassembly lever and valve knocker was broken, also the nozzle was shooting 15 bbs with a full magazine. These things happened after the first year. I have a Guarder Navy kit and Hogue grip too, but i think it is nearly impossible to install the grip. If someone could do it, i really want to learn.

Thanks for the heads up - I really appreciate that. So the grips are a no-go (not that big a deal, it was mainly an aesthetic choice anyway), but what about the Guarder Navy frame (no interest in the slide as I don't want to screw up my gas efficiency)? Any problems installing it? How does Shooters Design compare to Guarder?

... Lastly your silencer is very nice, what is that?

Thanks! The 'silencer' is actually a cheap JG / ACM (I can't remember exactly) hollowed out tracer unit - I've been meaning to stuff it with foam for a while now, but in the mean time it's primarily for that 'badass' factor...

Thanks for the heads up - I really appreciate that. So the grips are a no-go (not that big a deal, it was mainly an aesthetic choice anyway), but what about the Guarder Navy frame (no interest in the slide as I don't want to screw up my gas efficiency)? Any problems installing it? How does Shooters Design compare to Guarder?

The Guarder set is nice, the slide was difficult to fit but it is not a big deal. Compare Guarder to SD for what? As i remember there isn't any common part for two brands. I replaced the nozzle with stock one.