SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Squad 701,

Thanks, I need to take some better photos of her as the lights that I used weren't up to my standards. Both of your SIGs look great and make me want a SIG with a non-railed frame

Piano

*edit*

Pianoblack, do you share the same sentiment as Squad701, do you skirmish with your builds?

I would skirmish with them more if I had the time. I skirmished with my PGC'd GLOCKs and plan on doing so with my E2.

Edited by PianoBlack

I picked this up from Armourpiercing on Sunday, unrailed Sig SP2022 in the style of the SP2009 from The Bourne Identity (If he notices this he can probably explain more than I can :P)

So a SP2022 slide set on a SP2009 frame?

In the Bourne Identity JB uses a SP2009, in Ultimatum it is a SP2022 :P An unrailed SP2022 is a SP2009 (or SP2340 if you convert it to .40 S&W).

'FireKnife'

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally decided to try and take some pictures of my KSC P226. This one looks a bit too dark around the shadowy areas IMO:

1.png

I took some more photos, with varying results.

I'll share later- after they've been scaled down from their massive size and checked over for rubbishness.

You selling that pgc 226 yet :)

You never know with the recession etc. :)

Here's a couple more shots of the latest Prime Sig Sauer P226 Navy & E2.

Like PianoBlack, unfortunetly I'm not able to get any shots during the day with natural light,

so a bit on the bright side, but a soon as I get out of my hibernation cave, I'll replace them with better shots :Zzz:

IMG_6234a.jpg?t=1324504490

IMG_6252a.jpg?t=1324504490

IMG_6268a.jpg?t=1324504490

IMG_6294a.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As silly as it sounds, I purchased it to also check the feasibility of such of rig for actual concealed carry purposes as I recently received my concealed pistol license. I've read plenty of articles about different methods of carry and figured it would be best to try them out to get first hand experience. Worst comes to worst, it goes back on eBay or into the sale section if the gun prints too much.

-Piano

I kinda figured it might have something to do with a non toy related matter :) you lads dont know how lucky you are to have the right to own a firearm!

And congrats on the new licence, i've just turned a nice shade of green :(

We will always be green here in Ireland :)

At least for the time being we have our toys,

but how long will it last !

Here are a couple of shots of a Sig-Sauer P226 (old-style) PGC.

IMG_6529c.jpg

IMG_6490a.jpg

• Like 3

We will always be green here in Ireland :)

At least for the time being we have our toys,

but how long will it last !

Here are a couple of shots of a Sig-Sauer P226 (old-style) PGC.

You said it mate, shotguns and rifles dont have the same draw for me. I'll be fu**ed if i give up my toys for anybody!

You have some absolutely crackin sigs B) , been looking out for a kitted 2nd hander but they don't come up for sale much. Another item on the ever growing want/build list you can never have enough pistols :D

You said it mate, shotguns and rifles dont have the same draw for me. I'll be fu**ed if i give up my toys for anybody!

You have some absolutely crackin sigs B) , been looking out for a kitted 2nd hander but they don't come up for sale much. Another item on the ever growing want/build list you can never have enough pistols :D

Just finishing off my Sig phase with a custom build P230, when I get around to putting it all together ;-)

And then back to my 1911 phase ;-) If I had the cash, it would just be a Kimber phase :-)

Don't talk to me about want lists :-)

Oh thats goin to be a nice piece and unusual enough B)

You mean 19-emmmmm-leven :D the best looking pistol ever designed. If your a WA man nice pgc and prime kits are getting thin on the ground :no:

Wanted a ratech steel usp for about two years....one is one its way as i type :D:) cant wait for it

Two of the slowest things in history,

Getting the P230 magazine out, and the RA Tech USP slide moving ;-)

Make sure you have at minimum the Action/King recoil-rod/spring for the USP and anything that will enhance the gas-flow, high-flow valve & hop rubber.

I might have a spare recoil rod/spring if your stuck.

Make sure you have at minimum the Action/King recoil-rod/spring for the USP and anything that will enhance the gas-flow, high-flow valve & hop rubber.

I've no experience with other pistols, but be careful of using high flow valves on Marui P226R and E2. I've tested a few and they did nothing...most showed a slight drop in FPS, definitely no increase, while reducing the number of bullets fired per charge. I believe the way Marui P226 magazines are designed, widening the end of the main magazine valve doesn't really do anything. It looks like the amount of gas released into the cylinder is dictated by the shape of the channel in the upper magazine shell or the amount of time the valve stays open (which is controlled by the timing of when the knocker lock is tripped by the slide). Also be careful when using different springs - it can screw up the timing of the blowback cycle; I personally don't use them on my Marui pistols.

Edited by BaBaBooey