SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I am planning on making a Sig 226 E2 build, but I never really liked the stock sights. Can I fit real steel sights on the TM ones, or is it just impossible no matter how much sanding / dremmeling I do?

If fitting real steel sights is impossible can anyone suggest an airsoft company that makes ones that look different? (I am looking for sights that resemble bomar or novak sights)

I have had a TM sig ever since it came out but I never really looked into aftermarket accessories, but all I can find now is slides and frames...

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_Airsoftsurgeon_Airsoft_Surgeon_226_X5_limited_Silver_Wood_Grip_Version.htm redwolf quotes 1180$ for the thing, not my cup of tea really (never thought the AS customs were worth it and I prefer to do my own builds) but a nice piece nevertheless.

how're the elite ergonomics over the standard 226?

It's certainly a nice one-off type build, but they reall do push it a bit with the price on some of these custom-pistols.

I wonder if they tell you exactly how many were produced, I'd expect a numbered certificate for that sort of cash.

I remember emailing them once about a discount, as I was about to spend quite a substantial amount of cash with them,

never heard back of course ;)

According to the comment on this page : http://www.gbbnews.eu/en/2012/04/25/airsoft-surgeon/una-sig-sauer-p226-stainless-elite-da-airsoft-surgeon/ only three of these were made, take it for what it is thou, I have no idea.

Still, how's the kit? is it a fitted/rebranded PGC elite kit? or is it done from scratch? It'd be very interesting to compare the quality between the kits.

The trigger looks very similar to the Carom version with the sharper edges, could be just the photos though !

Well in fairness, at least there is only 3 :)

Very hard to judge the exact colour of the kit, its like a matt silver-grey ?

I would like to see a shot of it with another silver finished pistol for comparrison.

Icolater, feel free to drop down to show it to me, I live at No.3 Empty Warehouse, The Docks, Dublin. :D

Either way, very nice.

Hi Guys

Yea its an airsoft surgeon p226 Elite and only 3 were made and only 1 with wood grip. The only reason I bought an Airsoft surgeon Gun was because I had a 20% Discount Coupon I recieved for Red Wolf for being a good customer, I usaly build my guns my self (ksc uspc, Maruzen p99, ksc glock 19, px4, marui meu, xdm. all built with shooters design, nova or airsoft surgeon slides and frames and outer barrel, pdi inner barrel and hop and berring recoil giude rods in all) so this was a weird one for me but I have to say Its one of the best guns in my collection, the build quality and shooting expriance is top notch. I will tell you a bit about the gun its built by clarance lei aka airsoft surgeon he uses a pgc/pro 4( OEM for airsoft surgeon stuff) p226 elite slide and frame with custom ingravings on the top of the slide, I have held a pgc p226 elite and the airsoft surgeon p226 has a nicer finish and paint job very simular to the shooters design silver slides. But the build quality its top notch, you can see why this guy get great reviews for his guns no play between slide and frame, perfect slide action with top notch parts make this ,gun as accurate as ISPC pistol, Only my Nova Warrior built with a marui meu and every Nova / anvil/pdi part I could find could match or slightly beat my Sig p226 for accurace. I like the p226 Elite very much its the best looking and most comfortable out of all sigs IMO. but the elite slide and frames were all gone by the time I wanted one so this was my only option but with the custom steel trigger, steel hammer and take down lever and real steal wood grips this gun not only looks great it quite simply is great. Do you wnt me to post more pictures???

• Like 1

By all means, post more pictures!

On a related note, the PGC factory and AS/PROG4 factory are definitely not the same. The fitting should be indeed great, the full-size slide rails should allow very little play (as do AS/prog4/prohandgun hi capa frames and slides).

The very helpful thing would be to check the machining marks on the inside of the slide between a pgc 226 kit and the AS one, if they match we'd be looking at a rebranded pgc kit with custom engraving ( I doubt it but you never know...).

Oh and if possible, do a shooting video with it!

Guys I am planning on making a Sig 226 E2 build, but I never really liked the stock sights. Can I fit real steel sights on the TM ones, or is it just impossible no matter how much sanding / dremmeling I do?

If fitting real steel sights is impossible can anyone suggest an airsoft company that makes ones that look different? (I am looking for sights that resemble bomar or novak sights)

I have had a TM sig ever since it came out but I never really looked into aftermarket accessories, but all I can find now is slides and frames...

I replaced the front sight on my KJW with a proper RS fiber sight with minimal sanding. The rear sights are a bigger PITA since there are screws that run into them holding the blowback unit in place inside the slide. I'd toss the front sight on and call it a day. Generally, that's the most important one for combat sighting. I don't often line up all three dots, but as long as my fiber dot (front) is between the two white (rear) sight dots, I'm close enough on target for a kill shot.

• Like 1

I replaced the front sight on my KJW with a proper RS fiber sight with minimal sanding. The rear sights are a bigger PITA since there are screws that run into them holding the blowback unit in place inside the slide. I'd toss the front sight on and call it a day. Generally, that's the most important one for combat sighting. I don't often line up all three dots, but as long as my fiber dot (front) is between the two white (rear) sight dots, I'm close enough on target for a kill shot.

Hey thanks for the answer, maybe I will just order a set and try threading the back one or just toss in the front one and call it a day like you said...
  • Like 1