SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

My Sigs

Nice. What kit do you have on the non railed one? I was wondering if the P114 would fit a Guarder frame. It won't fit my old Prime so I need to know whether I'll have to go PGC/New Prime or can get away with Guarder.

Nice. What kit do you have on the non railed one? I was wondering if the P114 would fit a Guarder frame. It won't fit my old Prime so I need to know whether I'll have to go PGC/New Prime or can get away with Guarder.

It's a PGC non railed Kit, so I'm not sure if the guarder frame will fit the p114.

The P114 mount doesn't fit on the new PRIME frames...the shape of the trigger guard isn't quite correct. It will fit the PGC, but not all attachments will fit as the dust covers are slightly wider than the real SIG's.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Thats the nicest modern SIG pistol I've seen so far. Not a fan of anything more modern than the 210 normally, but that is so sleek.

Thankyou very much! The others are right - those are aluminium Hogues Extreme Series. Hogue are the OEM for SIG's own aluminium grips (fitted to some special-edition pistols, and are SIG Sauer marked) which I wanted, but they're rare. As to the comfort, the aluminium is quite comfortable and very grippy - though I find when 'softing that the comfort depends more on the inside of my gloves than the outside of my pistol.

• 1 month later...

Bladerunner - What make is that Aimpoint Rep, I am right in thinking that switch on the left side is for NV mode arn't I?

Big Al, as DFM56 has stated, it is the Vortex Strikefire. It's not really a replica of the Aimpoint as such, more a cheaper alternative to the Aimpoint ML3.

The button on the left hand side is actually the power on/off button. The NV and adjustment buttons face you when looking at the scope.

Edited by bladerunner168

Bought from ebay for ridiculous money after watching a review on the Military Arms Channel on Youtube.

I also have the Vortex SPARC (again, silly money from ebay), basically their version of the Aimpoint T1. Not as good as the Strikefire but still pretty decent for the money.

• Like 1

My WE F228 "Project RS Case" WIP kit, ie. trying to replicate RS Sig factory box to my WE F228, grip ribbon seal print test :)

IMG_0500.JPG

prsc_p228_ribbon_001.jpg

Well well well, that looks pretty dang good if I may say so myself :) Put it on with some double sided tape.

prsc_p228_ribbon_002.jpg

Hmmm... the print color kinda frazzles a little after I cut it to size, not sure how to fix that. Will ask my techs at work!

A little video if you are intereste:

http://youtu.be/RRIYG6dgIvw

Edited by NonEx