SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

My WE SIG P226 navy. Fully trademarked and I believe they're correct too.

7A3CAC67-1433-4380-8A65-5399D21B803D-108

While the trademarks are correct the trigger guard is all wrong on WE's non railed Sig.

Pro-Win/PGC, Guarder and Creation are the only companies I know of that have a swept trigger guard as opposed to the vertical one.

Once you notice it, it's hard to look past. Prime for all there hype as being top quality have the same mistake.

DSC01144.jpg

(**Click to enlarge**)

I posted a pic of my PGC Sig to illustrate the point.

Very nice collection though! I wish I had half of what you've got.

Edited by artfromchaos

Black furniture? I've only ever seen the G&Gs with OD furniture. G&G don't list a black variant on their website - did you buy it new?

I'd ditch the black hi-cap and get at least one of the translucent G-08-070 realcaps sharpish, they look MUCH better even if they are only 30rd.

Black furniture? I've only ever seen the G&Gs with OD furniture. G&G don't list a black variant on their website - did you buy it new?

I'd ditch the black hi-cap and get at least one of the translucent G-08-070 realcaps sharpish, they look MUCH better even if they are only 30rd.

It is actually OD, I just messed around with photoshop a bit too much  :D

I've got 2 mid-caps, 2 hi-caps and the real-cap. Think the mid-caps work best for me, need to order some more. I'm probably gonna spray paint a few of them up as they look pretty crappy - its a shame they don't make metal mags. 

• 2 weeks later...

Should be possible.

Judging by the info in my 2012 catalog.

You need part MI-16 It's the barrel used in the ICS-51, ICS-53 & ICS-251 all of them being SG551 SWAT models.

http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/02_products/show.aspx?kind1=12&kind2=16&kind3=&num=1053

I'm looking to convert my ICS SIG 551 MRS which is the long barrel version of the 551 to the normal length 551. Do they sell their outer and inner barrel separately?

I ordered the long barrel for my ICS SG551 and it came with a fitting inner barrel.

I assume that the short barrel also comes with one.

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked this up a few weeks back. Anyone know of a hard holster than works with a WE 226? It's too wide for the Gcode holster I bought for it :no: 

If it's any help, a lad on sunday asked if he could see if his WE226 fits in my blackhawk 226 holster and it fitted and locked in fine.

Teeny bit of wobble unlike my TM though.

• 2 weeks later...

Found someone in the US with a real SIG P226 NAVy 2005 limited edition pistol. He sent me some pics of the box and labels. It is supposed to be the blue SIG box which I am trying to get a hold of. But until then :D

rs_226_labels.jpg

rs_226_papers.jpg

rs_226_box_cont.jpg

rs_226_box_cont2.jpg

"Convering" my WE F228 from a old style P228 packaging to the new M11-A1 style. The pistol isn't really a M11-A1, mainly the lack of extractor is the biggest giveaway, other than that, I think it's passable :D

Updated with new labels, kleen-bore chamber flag, plastic bags and RS P228 grips!

rs_m11_labels_angle.jpg

rs_m11_uid.jpg

rs_m11_bags.jpg

rs_m11_box_cont.jpg

Work in progress and *suitcasey* iPhone pics, but I think you get the jist of it :D

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Just wanted to post back and say that after fitting my WE 228 with RS grips it went up a point or two in score. I did not think it would make that big of a difference, but it does.

The RS grips feels slimmer, smoother and overall more comfortable. Only regret I have is taking off a little too much material in some places and it sometimes flexes a liiiitle bit when operating the D/A trigger, but I recall the stock grips doing the same, so no biggie, if I didn't have OCD :P

Some engravings and Cerakote job and it would be awesome!

• 1 month later...