SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

My first AEG was a TM Sig 552. I still have it and still love it. It's completely stock and I think I still have the box. Not super powered but it still has really good range and is very accurate.

Been thinking of getting a new one with a bit more power (I want to leave the TM stock original) but unsure as to what would be the best choice. I'm also not big on lipo batteries.

My first AEG was a TM Sig 552. I still have it and still love it. It's completely stock and I think I still have the box. Not super powered but it still has really good range and is very accurate.

Been thinking of getting a new one with a bit more power (I want to leave the TM stock original) but unsure as to what would be the best choice. I'm also not big on lipo batteries.

the the G&G is not for you XD there is like 0 battery space in the forgrip :s

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Props to that guy for managing to take a good photo of this ultra boring looking pistol... Here are some preliminary shots of mine. The slide and frame are the same shade and sheen of black which makes it look like a rubber movie prop gun 😛

Maybe a thin coat of silicone oil on the slide would make it pop? :o 

FYI I was just doing some initial tests of my improved light setup with 6 ring lights instead of 3 so that made for some pretty flat and uniform lighting which this pistol did not benefit from.

Also not a big fan of the pistol as a whole, but mainly based on what it is replicating. I.e. the Sig Sauer P320/M18. So, what I mean is that I don't dislike the WE replica of this pistol, but the original RS one it is a replica of. If that makes sense 😛

KY Airsoft custom  markings version.

AKmpFOS.png

3HDiiwQ.png

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, NonEx said:

Maybe a thin coat of silicone oil on the slide would make it pop? :o 

A trick I've seen before is to buff a bit of graphite powder into it. Gives it a slight metallic sheen.

Edited by scorch
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Wingman said:

Really liking your process of refinishing the plastic grips. They make those pistols look great. You need to do a video!

Thanks mate.

They are hydro dipped, then coated in 2k matt clear coat.

Takes a couple of hours per pair, but worth it imo.

• Like 1