SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Awesome, how's it holding up? Because I really want to buy a SIG and I'm not sure I have enough patience to wait for the G&G and ICS version.

I also bought a TM 552 about a year ago and it is holding up beatifully. However, you still might have to wait unless it is a 552 you wanted because TM no longer makes the 550's & 551's, and that is what ICS & G&G are making. I'm in the market for a 550 myself, so if there were TM's available at retailers I would have already submitted the order, but they've been off the market so long that I'm debating whether it's better to get the JG since I'm getting one to use, not for looks. (And I'm not up to lugging a full-metal beast all over the field.)

And while it's nothing special I figured I should try to keep in line with the thread's purpose:

IMG_1742.jpg

TM Sig 552 on the top, Cybergun (springer) Sig 552 on the bottom.

/If anyone at Tokyo Marui ever reads this: Please release new 550 & 551 models? Pretty please?

//My other obsession is Glock 17L's

Edited by Wingman_Goober
Awesome, how's it holding up? Because I really want to buy a SIG and I'm not sure I have enough patience to wait for the G&G and ICS version.

It's holding up perfectly like any other TM. The only part that really sees a lot of wear is the flash hider, which looks cool and is easy to paint over. I opened up the sig right after I took that picture and all of the gears look brand new.

EDIT: Here is a picture I just took of the gears! This must have been 15k rounds or so by now.

img9518xz2.jpg

Edited by Weirdguy

I want to be able to show up to an event, with batteries in both, and choose between the 552 & 550 based on the type of mission. That's why I want those two together, I'd be using the same mags, optics, etc, just choosing the gun style based on gameplay option. Short version: I wanna be the Pokeman trainer of Sig's. :D

Edit: Wait, do you mean buying a 2nd TM 552 and performing said surgery? I may consider that if it comes down to it, but I intend to avoid it if I can. (The reason I bought a TM is so I'd never have to open it up. I intend to keep it bone stock until...well I'm old enough that I may never have to. ;) )

Edited by Wingman_Goober

Finally got my camera and battery in the same place so I was able to take a few shots of the P226 that I recently built out of my parts bin (thanks to WhiteDingo and hkssr20det for a few missing bits). It's a simple gun but I like how it looks (SIGs are a tactical gun in my eyes). Unfortunately this is going up for sale because I already have an upgraded SIG.

sigsale1bg2.jpg

sigsale2rg1.jpg

sigsale3qs8.jpg

Here's a group shot with my other faithful SIG (it was my first TM GBB and my first upgrade project. I feel bad that it has got so run down.)

p226szn9.jpg

Hi guys, can any one tell me if Pro-Win metal slide and frames are any good for tm p226's? Im looking to get one for mine but want to make sure that its not going to take hours to get it to fit together and cycle properly as if it is i may as well just go for a cheaper option. Thanks in advance :D

Here is my current p226,

01092007002.jpg

TM brand and completely stock except the Houge grips.