SIG Picture Thread

May I recommend looking for some Hogue wood grips for your P226 Manchovie? I think some wood grips would really compliment the simple look of the non-railed frame. Lookin' good though, I really am jealous of the non-railed PGC kit. Very classy and looks worlds better then the railed in my opinion.

wood isn't milspec enough for me :) i bought this kit for my impression so i'm keeping it nice and plain.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

I love it! I was going to do the same (except for the stock part) with a cheap JG 552 but I hear ICS was releasing these beauties so I said to my self its worth the wait. Im going to buy both varients as the 552 will be for my CQB skirmishes; FPS at 300. Then for the 551 my assault class shooting around 410 with .25's.

I was recently going through my pictures and realized that the last photos of my P226 that I put up with a parts list, etc. where eons old.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of the sig in it's current state. This is one of my oldest GBB's and my first custom job. I keep saying it but one of these days I will rebuild this gun into something really special. Still works fine though.

p226update5ee2.jpg

p226update4tv4.jpg

p226update3qd8.jpg

p226update2mk3.jpg

Bits:

TM P226

Action Slide

Action Outer Barrel

Proud 150% Recoil Spring

Proud 150% Hammer Spring

RS Hogue Grips

RS Mainspring Housing (Moded)

Polished Take Down Lever, Decocker, Trigger, Slide Lock & Mag Catch

supsig5tn6.jpg

Suppressed Setup add:

PDI 6.01 112.5mm TB

PDI 14mm Threaded Adaptor

KA Delta Force Suppressor (110mm)

+++Tokyo Marui SIG SAUER P226+++

Externals:

-PGC Full Metal Kit, non railed (Full trades Second Gen.)

-Real steel factory grips

-Guarder Steel Barrel

Internals:

-6.01mm Tightbore

Knife: MOD LTC875 (Fighter style, partially serrated)

Plans:

-VFC Steel Outer Barrel and Silencer Set

-DYTAC P226 Night Sights

P1080842.jpg

P1080804.jpg

P1080867.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice gun Mainspire, I do have the VFC steel threaded barrel I no longer have a need for. I would let it go for 30 dollars shipped to your house, seeing as how it is near new (Scratched the left top of the chamber just a tiny bit) and I no longer can use it seeing as how my P226 has long since been traded. PM me if interested.

Nice gun Mainspire, I do have the VFC steel threaded barrel I no longer have a need for. I would let it go for 30 dollars shipped to your house, seeing as how it is near new (Scratched the left top of the chamber just a tiny bit) and I no longer can use it seeing as how my P226 has long since been traded. PM me if interested.

Already ordered one from WGC, man. Sorry. :(

Thanks for the offer, though. :)

That is awesome. Can't wait for SD to release slides for it.

SD has had slides for years for those... i have both of mine SDed....

unless thats the "system 7" version....

is it? if it is junior.... if you dont have an older version, i wouldn't mind letting you borrow one of mine to run a comparison on the two.. should make for good documentation and interesting to see the differences between the two.

talk to me on traders...

+++Tokyo Marui SIG SAUER P226+++

Externals:

-PGC Full Metal Kit, non railed (Full trades Second Gen.)

-Real steel factory grips

-Guarder Steel Barrel

Internals:

-6.01mm Tightbore

Knife: MOD LTC875 (Fighter style, partially serrated)

Plans:

-VFC Steel Outer Barrel and Silencer Set

-DYTAC P226 Night Sights

Nice 226 and nice avatar.

SD has had slides for years for those... i have both of mine SDed....

unless thats the "system 7" version....

is it? if it is junior.... if you dont have an older version, i wouldn't mind letting you borrow one of mine to run a comparison on the two.. should make for good documentation and interesting to see the differences between the two.

talk to me on traders...

Yep it's System 7.

That sounds cool, I'll talk to you on traders...

I think everything looks awesome except for the chrome mags. I dunno why.. Gives it kind of a toyish look.

But regarding the chrome, how well does it hold up? Does it look like it has the possibility of flaking off with time and use?

Another question, when did Sig Sauer stop making the non railed 226? anybody know?

Edited by junior