SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Well this was supposed to be a photo of my ICS SG 551 but it had to be boxed back up and returned due to double feeding and magazine troubles. :( MAG Midcaps would not fit at all and the ICS mags shipped with the guns would not stay wound. A fellow customer who received a gun from the same shipment could not get TM, JG or the OEM mags to work. To the retailer and ICS's credit they are addressing the issue. Hopefully it was an isolated event and a replacement will be shipped ASAP. Except for the bugs (common on many Rev 1 product releases from cars to computer OSs) the gun is wonderfully designed. Although I did expect a working product, out of the box, unmodified (nothing I buggered up) but that's life. I miss it already... :headbutt:

Edited by SIG55x
this is a poor pic of my 226 but it will do until i get a new camera.

That's the VFC barrel/suppressor kit it looks like...

Does it bug the **** out of anyone else that it comes w/a .45 marked suppressor??? I'm planning to buy that kit just to immediately swap the suppressor for a marui short-type 9mm.

*sigh*

I'm loving all the 551's and 552's, but has anyone had experience with the JG 550? I'm thinking of starting a DMR project.

jg stock is the new type found on the tm 552 which are more durable than the older 550/551 stocks. jg 550 is a welcomed retro. the charging handle is the same as the 552, not like the the 550/551. externally it's pretty solid, internally it's...jg...