SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

So I got everything installed and it looks great I just can't get it to work. I posted up in the just handguns section to see if anyone can help me trouble shoot.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=193393&st=0&p=2417848&fromsearch=1&&do=findComment&comment=2417848

Before Pics

SD531659.jpg

After Pics

SD531672.jpg

SD531685.jpg

SD531687.jpg

So I got everything installed and it looks great I just can't get it to work. I posted up in the just handguns section to see if anyone can help me trouble shoot.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=193393&st=0&p=2417848&fromsearch=1&&do=findComment&comment=2417848

Before Pics

awsome is that the same kit as mine? where did you manage to source it?

awsome is that the same kit as mine? where did you manage to source it?

I don't know what kit you have but this is the guarder 2010 mbk and AEX Airsoft Extreme in California has them in stock. As soon as I get it working I'm getting it duracoated, I like the color but the finish scratches easily and I don't want that

Hi guys, first off thanks for the advice on which mbk to go for, i went with PGC in the end. It took a while to find one in stock but i finally did and it arrived to day! Im so happy with it so far. It took a bit of fitting but nothing compared to a guarder kit i had, for a start this one works! The SF fit on like a glove too, the only problem being is that you cant unlock the slide with it on, the dremel will have to come out soon i think lol.

Sorry for the poor pictures but there is no light any where in this flat :(

27012011332.jpg

27012011326.jpg

27012011329.jpg

Just a few internal upgrades and mag upgrades to do and then she's done. Just out of curiosity do they make a spring that is 120/130% or is it just 150 or stock? Thanks again.

Edited by msx361

Just out of curiosity do they make a spring that is 120/130% or is it just 150 or stock?

Yes, a company called RCC makes 70% and 130% springs. I think Action makes a 160% spring. I'm not sure if there is a 120%, but someone probably makes one. I once used a PROUD recoil and hammer spring, but had no clue what the strength was. I found it to be useless.

Hmmm RCC make the other internal bit im after, il see any where has the other springs in stock. Am i right in thinking that the 70% one is weaker then the stock spring? The 150% works but the slide wont lock back on empty mags, but with stock spring the hammer gets stock on the bbu some times.

thats nice dude.

you messaged me about mine about a month ago, any way im suprised you found the kit aswell.

i have put mine in a safe place now lol, im going to buy a new one which i wont mind getting dirty.

DSC02574.jpg

For sure your pic made me remember sorry I'm not good with names.

I figured I'd try a sliver frame with black controls since I saw yours with polished parts and wanted to try a different version. This is getting Dura Coated so the finish will be stronger and stay nice even after being a skirmish pistol

SD531672.jpg

Edited by Xander Bolanos
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone try the 2010 Guarder P226 kits? I am feeling the non-railed itch. I've always wondered about Guarder kits and their durability, being that the blowback housings need to be filed down significantly.

I'd be cautious with the 2010's. I've seen more than a few that didn't require significant effort to assemble. I think Creation and PGC made replicas of the stainless non-railed Sig's? I think Pro-Win is the one that makes a decent copy of the non-railed sheet metal Sig's. The Tanaka 228 is also a good looking non-railed Sig...I have no first-hand experience with those, but they look nice.

Why not? :D

I'm kind of a collector, which is why I have the 2 TMs, and then the 3 G&Gs... I had my original one, then I found the other two at prices I couldn't seem to resist (one of them effectively cost $180). I've been looking at the insides and one of them is going to become a project gun where I hope to replace the wiring with thicker wiring, change the battery tube connection to something that can manage more current, and then also try and figure out how to add in a 3-round burst. I know how to get it to click into an additional selector switch location, but it's just a matter of how to wire it to have 4 selector switch settings. I think I'm going to have to look at my TMs to figure it out.

I mean, some people have multiple Armalites, some people have multiple AKs, some have G36's. I have SIGs.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So your saying the 2010 Guarder kits require a bit of work? I don't mind so long as I don't a mill or CNC. Dremel and file is good to go.

I just built a guarder 2010 kit and besided filing and sanding the blowback, fitting the slide to frame was the only other time consuming thing. I had a issue with spring in my valve knocker being crushed but thats my fault for not installing it back correctly. Otherwise the build was simple and easy to do. This was my first gbb build ever so that says something in itself.

• 2 weeks later...