thegunrunner

SIG Picture Thread

I'd go for all black with some nice wood grips.

That's actually a really good idea. Doubly so since hkssr20det has those really nice wood grips in hand already.

Elvis - That's really cool. First time I have seen a completely old school TM SIG.

I imagine this is in the wrong place, so I apologise.

I was wondering, does anyone know where I could get my hands on a 550 body kit? I'm looking at making a single shot DMR out of one of these, but I'm having trouble finding them.

Have they been discontinued?

So how would one go about getting hold of a 550 front end? Is it even possible outside of second hand trades?

No, unless you are really lucky. :P

Very nice.

I have to say though, I think that it would look really cool if you swapped the grips and used black screw on the Elite. Just a thought though, they are good either way.

Edit: I just read your explanation on ASB. I still think it would be sweet though.

Edited by Romulus

The top one is my teamates with a Creation Metal kit. The other one is mine with a Pro Win kit.

We found one set of grips at a militaria fair here in Belgium and I got the other set from ebay. With ebay you need some luck, because I've seen some go for 60 usd :blink: . I've got mine for 20 usd.

Btw: If someone has a broken TM P226 I'm looking for some parts ;)