SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Same, I thought you had cut the rail front away and the light was just put next to it :P.

But damn it do I want a P226 E2. Can't wait til I can move and get a defence that shops will accept (because sites / players vouching for you and pictures that stretch the last 3 years are nothing compared to a soding piece of signed paper from a site <_<).

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The trouble is I need to steal parts from the non Zeke example to restore the Zeke to full shooting capability. Only a few parts but unfortunately they're pretty crucial! :( It's a spares and repair pistol unfortunately. 

As for shooting unfortunately I can't say, the stock P230 seems to shoot well on a short 5-6m range. I've not had a chance to test it further! I won't be shooting it much further than that to be honest, it'll mainly be used for plinking and very rare secondary. I've got a Hi-Capa as my main sidearm!

seems to be the only thread this could belong. its not exactly fitting for any of the sniper rifle pic threads being that it is a proprietary system. anyway, did a little work lately to the barrel of my R93 and made a suppressor for it. 1.5inches ended up a bit thick, but it was the best american size i could fine that fit over the 30mm flash hider. added a little length and plugged the suppressor up with a stubby foamed suppressor i had. its all just pressure fit with electrical tape, but turned out really good.

pre paint job though, so there is still printed words on the side of the can. i chose ABS instead of PVC so i wouldn't have to prime it, but mainly because its already black so i can be a little lazy when i get around to painting it. just gonna sand and spray black. would pass as an early integrated .338 suppressor though right? dont know how quiet it will end up being, i did fire it, but my cylinder lacks compression. its a really old one that never been servaced passed when an upgraded spring guide was installed a little over a year ago. so it was only pushing like 300FPS at best. but it was quiet with that.

IMG_20140226_145229_556_zpsdh6rd4rm.jpg

IMG_20140226_145304_836_zpsv577ooh9.jpg

IMG_20140226_145328_082_zpsfbt5msnt.jpg

still trying to decide if im going to make the Mr30 stock for it.

• Like 3

You're so used to WE, a PGCd TM blows you away heh.

Come on now. The WE hate has been going to whole new levels on here lately and it seems to be getting worse by the day.

I said it looked nice, not sure how that translates to blown away and in comparison a WE. But whatever.

Just please try to not make everything about WE hate.

It's not hate.  It's just if you're used to handling WEs, a PGC kit is just a higher level of quality.

Your choice of smiley led me to believe you were surprised at the quality, thats all.

Also, WE smells :P

Edited by hitmanNo2
  • Like 1

gUvQGmP.jpg
Fk766Ix.jpg
H31kiNy.jpg

BcgEwxE.jpg
IvXzTEA.jpg
11Y0ifJ.jpg

Parts list:

Tokyo Mauri SiG P226 (railed) base gun
PGC SiG P226 Navy (non railed) slide and frame