thegunrunner

SIG Picture Thread

If you're getting them just for looks, then I think you'll be okay with the Ready Fighter version. In general, I stopped using Marui's R magazines during games.

Edited by BaBaBooey

Woah, Bando, that is positively satanic.  I approve wholeheartedly.  Also, after spending way too much cash buying and modifying mags, I have settled on ICS locaps as the best mags to use in a G&G SG552.

Darkchild

Old school Prime kit with some new school accessories. Also modified a WE blowback unit to make use of the larger chamber for more recoil and better performance when the mags cool down. 

IMG_6148.jpg

• Like 3

Run In Workshop custom laser engraved WE Sig Sauer P228 :D

Got the royal "Project RS Case" treatment of course :)

Hellz yeah!

nx_sig_p228_rs_case_top.png

nx_sig_p228_rs_case_barcodes.png

nx_sig_p228_rs_case_opened.png

nx_sig_p228_rs_gun_rhs_markings.png

nx_sig_p228_rs_gun_lhs_markings_macro.pn

nx_sig_p228_rs_gun_slide_bottom_pm_macro

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 6

TM P226 E2 with a ProWin Navy kit [and] RS Hogue grips

I'm running a similar set-up and have problems with the Hogues not sitting flush with the frame on the left-hand side. Did you need to modify the frame or the grips to get them to sit right?

I'm running a similar set-up and have problems with the Hogues not sitting flush with the frame on the left-hand side. Did you need to modify the frame or the grips to get them to sit right?

Still can't get it snug? you can try chalk marking it to get a good fit

I shaved a little bit of the screw-holes on the grip to made them a tad wider. And I had to leave out the '226E2-12' part (see attachment) because that prevented the left-grip from sitting tight on the frame. Everything works like a charm without that part anyway :)

post-98606-0-65680000-1456068886_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

7961ecfbb3bad1aaa893aa4334fd47b7.jpg

My little contribution, picked up for a very slow going UKSF loadout. Got a ways to go yet, needs a rear sight fitting and a respray, but for saying it was £25 from the Action Hobbies boneyard, and just needed assembling and lubing to work, I can't complain.

• Like 1