thegunrunner

SIG Picture Thread

Those are some really nice looking sigs it would be a shame if some one came in here and ruined the thread with cheap tat XD.

G&G sig 552

eZA9B42.jpg

veBv0IT.jpg

HFC plastic nbb (amazing gun for under £50 :D)

jdIx2JE.jpg

• Like 7

If WE make a Sig 552 I would get one so fast you'd think I was "The Flash" :D

Sexy rifle!

a GBBR sig? stop my underwear can only get so tight.

My first AEG was a TM Sig 552. I still have it and still love it. It's completely stock and I think I still have the box. Not super powered but it still has really good range and is very accurate.

Been thinking of getting a new one with a bit more power (I want to leave the TM stock original) but unsure as to what would be the best choice. I'm also not big on lipo batteries.

My first AEG was a TM Sig 552. I still have it and still love it. It's completely stock and I think I still have the box. Not super powered but it still has really good range and is very accurate.

Been thinking of getting a new one with a bit more power (I want to leave the TM stock original) but unsure as to what would be the best choice. I'm also not big on lipo batteries.

the the G&G is not for you XD there is like 0 battery space in the forgrip :s

Nothing really special but my latest pistol. A TM SIG P226E2. Lovely little gun and it continues my TM love in when it comes to GBB pistols. 

Mused to have a P226 but found it a bit bulky. The new grip profile fits me perfectly though. 

07FAAF2D-540D-48CB-9D92-2D616CAC67A7.jpeg

• Like 1

Props to that guy for managing to take a good photo of this ultra boring looking pistol... Here are some preliminary shots of mine. The slide and frame are the same shade and sheen of black which makes it look like a rubber movie prop gun 😛

Maybe a thin coat of silicone oil on the slide would make it pop? :o 

FYI I was just doing some initial tests of my improved light setup with 6 ring lights instead of 3 so that made for some pretty flat and uniform lighting which this pistol did not benefit from.

Also not a big fan of the pistol as a whole, but mainly based on what it is replicating. I.e. the Sig Sauer P320/M18. So, what I mean is that I don't dislike the WE replica of this pistol, but the original RS one it is a replica of. If that makes sense 😛

KY Airsoft custom  markings version.

AKmpFOS.png

3HDiiwQ.png

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 2

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here :):

GHK SIG 553 GBB:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Edited by LJ.NL
added brand
  • Like 10

7 hours ago, NonEx said:

Maybe a thin coat of silicone oil on the slide would make it pop? :o 

A trick I've seen before is to buff a bit of graphite powder into it. Gives it a slight metallic sheen.

Edited by scorch
  • Like 1

That is a lovely 553.

With the pistol I would simply holster it and slide it around a tabletop for a bit. Remove the very top layer of whatever paint it is they use nowadays.

Unless you want to keep it looking pristine? I’d always rather a gun looks heavily used personally

• Like 1

Dear Gott that is a lovely 553.  Wish the 550 series (and perhaps the older 540 family) would for some inexplicable reason become popular again among manufacturers. 

• Like 1

Really liking your process of refinishing the plastic grips. They make those pistols look great. You need to do a video!

29 minutes ago, Wingman said:

Really liking your process of refinishing the plastic grips. They make those pistols look great. You need to do a video!

Thanks mate.

They are hydro dipped, then coated in 2k matt clear coat.

Takes a couple of hours per pair, but worth it imo.

• Like 1