thegunrunner

SIG Picture Thread

gallery_312_308_89740.jpg

Chrome Stainless TM SIG P226 straight out of the box.

How are people with this gun (who haven't upgraded the externals) finding the finish holds up?

Cheers.

Sig Sauer P226R with a Streamlight TLR-2

The pistol is one hefty son-of-a-gun. It's a beauty to hold and fire. Now if I can only get a rail-compatible holster with it (and the TLR-2), the set will be complete.

269894258_JPg6a-M.jpg

269894278_95MfB-M.jpg

269894296_xucSX-M.jpg

269894246_afVZa-M.jpg

Edited by sgtHanzo

Is that one of those P226's off Sig Arms website or is it some form of KJW with laser etched trades?

Looks very nice.

Actually both is true, as the Airsoft Pistols soldby Sig Arms are KJWs ;)

Kin ell, they charge $300 for it? For that amount they really should be engraved. Shame SIG didn't do the decent think and comission PGC to build em instead of KJW!

TXP is correct, Romulus. There's more ways to skin a cat as they say... I just went this route as I thought I'd be able to get the trademarks a bit under the mark (and get the KJW mags via Redwolf or WGCShop).

More pics... this one get's it close to its RS P228 brother.

Enjoy!

270884437_KhTEt-L.jpg

270884506_9Y5sp-L.jpg

270884539_CQbQY-L.jpg

270884554_FURqx-L.jpg

270884578_MD7mi-L.jpg

270884386_4jEJH-L.jpg

Here's my completely great Jing Gong 552 (pictured without TM foregrip). I'm eagerly awaiting the release of their 550. It's really great that they're cloning out of production guns like the SIG 550 and G3A3.

IMG_1314-1.jpg

A question: Which are the best and cheapest full-metal P226/other SIG sidearms?

EDIT: Ignore the disgusting orange flashhider. It would be replaced by the standard three-prong grey one, but it's glued on! Thanks, EHobby Asia! <_<

Edited by Snowbeat

I'd say the best P226 out there is the stock Marui...the KJW did not impress me. It isn't metal, obviously, but it sa great buy and has upgrade potential like few other guns.

My Stock TM p226 lasted me for a good 2 years, was the most reliable, accurate sidearm I've ever had. Only ran .25s and green gas with it. Then I upgraded it, and it just didn't perform as well as it use to.

My Stock TM p226 lasted me for a good 2 years, was the most reliable, accurate sidearm I've ever had. Only ran .25s and green gas with it. Then I upgraded it, and it just didn't perform as well as it use to.

You ran with the stock slide?

Yep even after 2 years there was no sign of wear or damage, prob would have lasted much longer also. I upgraded it to a full metal kit, tightbore, enhanced loading nozzle, and upgraded recoil springs and it just didn't perform as well as it us to in terms of accuracy and reliability. I wish i never upgraded and just kept it stock.

Really? That's good news, because I was fearing that a reliable, tough SIG was going to cost me upwards of $300 for all the upgrades.

Where's a good place to get one cheap?

Any HK place has them for 110 or so...and I've run mine on nothing but green for months...no wear. I use a heavy recoil spring, too, and no slide notch wear. Nice gun.

Just to see if there's any interest.... I will shortly be selling my original TM551 with functional bust chip

Edited by Nicoli

How much? And would you ship to the US?

I'll go into detail when I get my classifieds post up, but around £150 and UK only sorry