SIG Picture Thread

though, it's a KFH, not a KX3 ;) it's the one of my N4 untill i can decide wich one to get for the SIG lol

oops, my bad. Confusing names.

anyway, anyone know when the G&P SIG RIS is coming out?

Actually, i just noticed that my N4 pictures in my signature still have a KX3 in it, i switched this one with the KFH. Can't decided wich one to get for the SIG though, mostlikely a KX3 again so i can switch when i'm in the mood :P

Didn't even know G&P was planning one... not that the PROUD one isn't good or anything (i like it alot actually), but it's about time a serious player turned their attention to bringing some stuff out for the SIGs. Let's hope they do a metal receiver aswell (one that cheaper then $$$ hurricanE one)

StUrgis? What flash hider you have on that thing. What silencer goes with SG 552 isit 14mm?

It's a Noveske KFH in 14mm -ve thread

quite right :D

Edited by sturgis
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Weirdguy, isn't that just blacked out on the airsoft receiver? It's probably illegal to talk about removing the black "trade removing ink" but could you not have just done that...

I probably could've...but this upper only cost me $10 so I just figured I would use that instead.

Didn't even know G&P was planning one... not that the PROUD one isn't good or anything (i like it alot actually), but it's about time a serious player turned their attention to bringing some stuff out for the SIGs. Let's hope they do a metal receiver aswell (one that cheaper then $$$ hurricanE one)

thar' she blows: G&P SIG 552 RAS

I'd really like to get that, a JG sig 552 and mod it to accept a M4 buffer tube and slap a Vltor on it.

nice, it's a copy of the B&T one like the PROUD one then, beeing G&P it should be very good, i love all my G&P stuff. I'd say go for it :)

i've been thinking of getting a second 552 to get some use out of my 556 front :P i've stuck it to my leftover 552 body and stock, and i like how it looks :)

won't be anytime soon though, damn taxes.... <_<

Edited by sturgis
Does anybody own the KSC SIG P226? Lookin` for pics of that gun. Especially a side view with the slide locked back. It doesn't seem this gun is very popular, but it's pretty cheap at E Hobby Asia ($85 plastic, $137 w/ metal slide)

I've got one and Im pleased with it.

There is 2 versions though, the $85 will be the Taiwan version, the Japanese version is slightly more expensive.

I think the difference is with the trades, not 100% sure though.

Dont bother with the metal slide version the metal slide will be rubbish quality.

Look around a bit more and you will find the 2 versions for sale, I think the Japanese version is actually more expensive than the metal slide version which gives an indication of the quality of the metal slide!

That's very slick. I do believe that this is the first fully built Elite I have seen.

My only thought is that it might look a bit better if the controls were consistent. Whether your silver set or a stock black set would look better is a hard call though. Part of my thinks that this gun might be best with an all black theme that kept it tactical. However, if you don't want a tactical look then perhaps all silver controls would be your best bet.

What else do you have planned for this build?